Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New :)

Guest GA_Girl2002

Guest GA_Girl2002

you are right about that title, but my mom can have my car if she wants it, ill buy a g6 :)

& i dont have to ask, i can go where i please- no one else is allowed to drive my car :lol2:

ha, nah he knows im just kidding. (hopefully :) )

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GA_Girl2002

right- love my GA, finishing up the system this weekend & then ordering new headlights. :lol2:

not getting rid of my car, unless my mom takes it but she won't, but if so-then i'd get a G6.

Lol idk she didnt tell me, i will ask her when she gets out of class lol, i told her im not installing them because im not messing anything up and having her pissed at me lol

Rofl.

I'm telling ya right now, cutting of the header panel is needed, and most units need the halos and LED's run off the center parking bulb wire, and the stock socket needs to be cut off, and soldered into the headlight's wiring.

Lameorz.

Normal black housings FTW.

I know your just jealous of my g6

matt you wouldn't do you you have me "help" when I would do it all! Lol

And no hating the g6 all you GA are jealous it's ok I would be too

And no hating the g6 all you GA are jealous it's ok I would be too

Pffft......The G6 is just the 6th Gen Grand Am......but not as sexy lookin :lol2: