Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

American Carbon Fiber

Hello All -

I want to open up discussion about getting a vendor over here who does great work with Carbon Fiber.

His name is Hugo from American Carbon Fiber in California.

He has a Ebay store located HERE

He makes them, they are manufacturers, private label for some companies, the gel coat is a marine grade Gel coat made by Valspar we set it 1.25 mmills in thickness.

We do not have a website because that would interfere with our wholesale accounts.

At our store on Ebay we sell parts that are grade A and blemished too.

He has products for all different cars but has recently made a hood Special per my request. (for the G6)

This is what he made for the G6

DSC03409-1.jpg

DSC03410.jpg

DSC03411.jpg

DSC03412.jpg

DSC03413.jpg

What would you be interested in having made?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does he want to be a vendor here? If so have him PM Ringo and they can work it out.

hhmmm...what would I like to be carbon fiber?

1. G6 trunk for sedan

2. Maybe a dash kit

3. rear window spoiler

4. spoiler for sedan

5. sideview mirror covers

6. cowl hood (might look pretty cool)

• Founders

Does he want to be a vendor here? If so have him PM Ringo and they can work it out.

Already did, told him to include that he PM'd me but he didn't :badGT:;) jk all good :willy_nilly:

Future down the road, I might be interested in a lip spoiler for my car.

hhmmm...what would I like to be carbon fiber?

1. G6 trunk for sedan

2. Maybe a dash kit

3. rear window spoiler

4. spoiler for sedan

5. sideview mirror covers

OH! #1! I totally forgot! THAT would be sweet!

mark if i remember you were first on the list (outside of me) to get a CF hood from this guy. he made the product and you didnt purchase it.

..... comitment phobe....

I think the best way to contact a company is get a group together that can get a solid interest in things. these days companies should jump at the opportunity to make a product if we can get a decent interest

mark if i remember you were first on the list (outside of me) to get a CF hood from this guy. he made the product and you didnt purchase it.

..... comitment phobe....

I think the best way to contact a company is get a group together that can get a solid interest in things. these days companies should jump at the opportunity to make a product if we can get a decent interest

ummm... then nevermind, I'll look else where.

so you dont want it?

Yeah, I do but not if you're going to be a butt hole about it.

I couldn't get it at the time and then the AIT one came out and it looked better and fits better with my car so I went that route.

My idea (Ghosts for me) but paintable one would be wicked cool! ;)

My idea (Ghosts for me) but paintable one would be wicked cool! ;)

You mean fiberglass... And yes that would be a cheaper alternative... I'm sure they CAN make it in FG... The 09.5 spoiler in FG would be Awesome too!!!

Btw.... TJ is notorious for working with FG... Bodykits and what not, that's why I'm sure they can do it.

Ooooooooo.... an 09.5 spoiler for sedans... If only someone in Cali had one they would offer as a template.... MARK!!! :woot:

That would be sweet! But I wouldn't buy it if I got the Trunk in CF... Too much. Well, I guess I could just to the spoiler. That would be sweet! ;)

I'm game for putting up my 09.5 for the cause.

I'd be interested, and does he offer custom jobs, such as wrapping products sent in to him? That would be my major application, as most the things I need finished involve wrapping them in CF, from the mirrors, to the door panels, to the pillars, to the center console, and so forth...

I'd be interested, and does he offer custom jobs, such as wrapping products sent in to him? That would be my major application, as most the things I need finished involve wrapping them in CF, from the mirrors, to the door panels, to the pillars, to the center console, and so forth...

He does... it was discussed on G6P....

G8 hood.

He will, but you would have to find someone willing to ship a stocker to him as a mold and you have to get some peeps to commit to buying...