Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2012 Woodward Dream Cruise

Frosty

I'm not sure when it is. I was thinkin it was Sept 15th, but that is the Golling show in Orion. Hope to have my carb prob with the GTO solved N running right by then.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I gotta check my schedule but I might be off. The Ms Notallthere's car got done today so safety this week and driving on the weekend.

Must be the 15th @ Golling in Orion. All thats showing on their site.

The Golling Show is Sept 15th in Orion. The Sellers Pontiac/Buick show is in Farmington Hills on Sept. 16th. I was tentatively planning on doing both shows.

As for the folks in the photo. they look like they are from the Da Yoop, so that must be Nudzie, Toyvel, Joe, and Skeeter. :lol2:

The Golling Show is Sept 15th in Orion. The Sellers Pontiac/Buick show is in Farmington Hills on Sept. 16th. I was tentatively planning on doing both shows. As for the folks in the photo. they look like they are from the Da Yoop, so that must be Nudzie, Toyvel, Joe, and Skeeter. :lol2:

Judges??? Nope, sorry try again. Hope to make Golling, as of now EVERY car in the fleet is Down. Sunbird/clutch, GTO/carb, My truck, thinkin the cat is plugged/missing badly, Blew prop and maybe outdrive on the boat hitting rocks, Daughter blew both pass side tires on a pothole going to work this AM on 75. So I pull up behind her in Momma's Explorer. 2 hrs on the side of the road waitin on flatbed. Load car N he's leaving, I'm chasing him to no avail. Battery is drained running E lights. Recall AAA. Many thankz to the Courtesy E truck that stopped N gave me jump. Drop daughter @ work N get home to find the driver dumped the G6 6in from the side of my garage and can't get to the tires to try N air em up. Had to move car on jack to get to it. NEED COFFEE N regroup. Gonna be a busy day.

• Founders

Judges??? Nope, sorry try again. Hope to make Golling, as of now EVERY car in the fleet is Down. Sunbird/clutch, GTO/carb, My truck, thinkin the cat is plugged/missing badly, Blew prop and maybe outdrive on the boat hitting rocks, Daughter blew both pass side tires on a pothole going to work this AM on 75. So I pull up behind her in Momma's Explorer. 2 hrs on the side of the road waitin on flatbed. Load car N he's leaving, I'm chasing him to no avail. Battery is drained running E lights. Recall AAA. Many thankz to the Courtesy E truck that stopped N gave me jump. Drop daughter @ work N get home to find the driver dumped the G6 6in from the side of my garage and can't get to the tires to try N air em up. Had to move car on jack to get to it. NEED COFFEE N regroup. Gonna be a busy day.

Sounds like you're having a bad day too :lol: Least both my cars at the current time are functioning quite well :D *knock on wood*

Sounds like you're having a bad day too :lol: Least both my cars at the current time are functioning quite well :D *knock on wood*

Kin I have your wood? Mine don't work anymore. LOL Been on the phone all day in a 50 mi radius, can't find a used rim for the G6. Sellers dealership has 1 new one for 400.00. I do get a call back from an old bud. Found one in the back O da shop. 125.00 Head up there in my spitterin sputtering truck and both rims from the car. Back tire is OK, so I have em mount that on the new rim. He mounted N balanced for free. Rear rim is cracked half way through. Then take the front rim/junk tire to the tire shop. Best they will do is send it in the old tire and see what Cooper will do about replacing or pro rating. (These tire are only a couple months old.) That does nothin for me know. But he has a really good used one he will sell me for 30.00. After removing the tire, found the front rim is cracked too. Back to square 1. Truck is now runnin so bad I'm wondering if I'm gonna get home. So I stop @ Oriellys to talk with my buds there N grab a set of plugs. 42.00 WTF? Not showin a code. I'm leaning more towards plugged converter. Been a rattling noise that sounded like a heat shield, Nothin I could find that was loose. So I'm thinkin a plate in the cat broke/shifted N pluggin the exhaust. 2 calls to muffler shops N both over 1500.00 to replace! F150 has duel cat's and 1200.00 my cost for parts @ Oriellys. Have the new rim N spare on the G6 for now. Daughter found a ride home. THAT HELPS. 1hr 20 min round trip. Cleaned the connections on wifes battery. Taking a 10min break in the house AC and my 1st bite to eat of the day @ 4:30. Then out to see where the o2 sensors are in the dang truck. If they are in the Y pipe in front of the cats. I'm cuttin them cats out n welding in straight pipe to the muffler.............to be continued! LOL, or NOT

I bought a replacement cat for the Parisienne (someone straight piped it in the past) Walker universal .. cost $100. a lot of what you pay for in exhaust parts is shelf cost because of all the fitted flanges and bends. Well, if you take the old one off, you've already got all of that .. just cut out the old cat and weld in the new and bolt it back on. Even having somebody else weld it up won't cost more than $20 or so.

Frosty ... I was posting in a Woodward thread over at Garage Journal and I met a friend of yours from WV. He's looking forward to seeing you in oct.

I bought a replacement cat for the Parisienne (someone straight piped it in the past) Walker universal .. cost $100. a lot of what you pay for in exhaust parts is shelf cost because of all the fitted flanges and bends. Well, if you take the old one off, you've already got all of that .. just cut out the old cat and weld in the new and bolt it back on. Even having somebody else weld it up won't cost more than $20 or so. Frosty ... I was posting in a Woodward thread over at Garage Journal and I met a friend of yours from WV. He's looking forward to seeing you in oct.

Ok, so today I found another rim in Royal Oak, had a used tire thrown on it and he bought one of the cracked rims. I kept the BEST one. Checkin around for who fixes rims. So I can have a spare. 84000 trouble free miles on the car. BUT 3 sets of tires N the 3rd replacement rim. Those rubber band tires/N mini DONKS have no place on the road. Waiting to see what Cooper will do about a new tire.

The truck has double cats N o2 sensors in front and behind on "each" side. 2 piece Y pipe. Have found online w/free shipping for 600.00. If one is gone, the others can't be far behind. 15yrs and 170000. Replace all while I'm there.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are the pictures from the Woodward Dream Cruise. First up is the get together with Forever Pontiac's own Frosty, notalltere, JustA6, and the Professor in front of Frosty's Lemans. This was taken at the Michigan Widetracker's parking area on the corner of Huron (M-59) and Woodward.

100_2566.jpg

I took the Professor and the notalltheres for a cruise with the top down all the way down Woodward. I saw the Monkeemobile on Friday and we saw the Batmobile while cruising. We cruised past the Chevrolet, Chrysler and Ford display areas too. It took about 2 hours to make the 16 mile cruise and then we hit the expressway to head back to Pontiac.

No one has still correctly guess who is who in this picture.

Frosty ... I was posting in a Woodward thread over at Garage Journal and I met a friend of yours from WV. He's looking forward to seeing you in oct.

Pro - who was he? Can give me his name or the link in Garage Journal? Thanks

Oh wise guy, eh ?????

Nuck, nuck, nuck, nuck !

Look at the groose! Look at the grouse !

Neaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

Woob! Woob! Woob! Wooob! Wooob! :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly:

• Founders

No one has still correctly guess who is who in this picture.

I could create a program that puts all you names in an array then a corresponding method that prints each of your names to a table that ultimately will have the end-factor correct result somewhere in there... or you could just tell us because that sounds like way too much work right now :)

I could create a program that puts all you names in an array then a corresponding method that prints each of your names to a table that ultimately will have the end-factor correct result somewhere in there... or you could just tell us because that sounds like way too much work right now :)

Lotta work, when the prize is JUSTA "attaboy" LOL

That's true. Since there is only 4 of us, then there are only 24 combinations possible. It is not really that hard to come up with that many combinations - even for Havoc. :dancingpontiac: