Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Update of the Vibe

Well, I know some of you have seen and followed the progression of the vibe but things have been slowly moving in a downward manner. I have sold and removed a lot of things. Here is what the vibe looks like now:

576161_4155264635129_1139325166_n.jpg

I know some of you may think that I am giving up on the vibe but, actually, I haven't. I met more vibe owners in TX and that boosted my confidence up a bit more on the vibe to not decide to get rid of it after all.

I sold my wheels to another Vibe GT owner locally. Some of you may have seen the pics already and some may have not.

527109_133739063434961_1051465387_n.jpg

I am also going to be selling my bucket seats with no bracket and harness bar. seats are going with 4 point harness.

I will be searching for a new set of wheels as well soon. Trying to find a nice set for a good price.

Stripe has also been removed and lip has been added back on. I am going to be removing all the wheels and spraying them all black to get a better gloss black out of the steelies for the time being.

Well, enjoy is all I have to say. :)

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Paint looks good. Looks darker though then I remember, could just be some weird optical illusion with the steelies :lol:

actually, i had just finished cut/buff/polish so the color comes out a lot better with less scratches, even though it still needs a paint job. lol