Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

What is your OCD with cars?

Mariachi

' date='Feb 8 2010, 08:16 PM' post='9697']

My GA locks itself when I put it in drive. :lol2:

Lmao, my car does that when it wants to... Its about a one in a million thing. Also the lock button on my key fob does not work, but the unlock does.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

Lmao, my car does that when it wants to... Its about a one in a million thing. Also the lock button on my key fob does not work, but the unlock does.

My Unlock works when it wants to but everything else works fine, its weird how 1 can go but the rest of the board is fine.

ok... i didnt realize that i am so crazy but...

1. - I hate it when people put my passanger seat in the upright position.

2. - I hate it when people touch (with their oily ass fingers) windows or anywhere.

3. - I dont like it when people eat in the car.

4. - I dont like it when people get in the car without kicking off their shoes. (IE when it is snowing out, or raining or we jsut walked across a field and have sand/mud on their shoes.

-------

This is what ihate aboout other cars.

Extra Sticker / Stick on shit. (not one or two but when they put on like 321334325 stickers or portholes or put on GT"R" when R has nothing to do with thier car

when people talk shit about how they are "gonna turbo" or have "CHIPS" OMFG i hate the word "Chip"

another thing i hate is when people clash styles. i know that whatever you do to the car is your style but putting a High wing with chrome wheels and then put in shag carpet. pick a style

sorry this is turning in to a rant.

-------

This is what ihate aboout other cars.

Extra Sticker / Stick on shit. (not one or two but when they put on like 321334325 stickers or portholes or put on GT"R" when R has nothing to do with thier car

when people talk shit about how they are "gonna turbo" or have "CHIPS" OMFG i hate the word "Chip"

another thing i hate is when people clash styles. i know that whatever you do to the car is your style but putting a High wing with chrome wheels and then put in shag carpet. pick a style

sorry this is turning in to a rant.

:lol2: 100% and I see it too often here in my town.... :lol2:

i have to add a couple more for me.

1. I have to park perfectly between the lines at any parking area. If i am not straightly parked when im pumping and am angled, i get back in and straighten my car.

2. when ever i turn my car on and no one is in the car, i always roll my driver side window down just in case i accidentally lock the car bcuz i have locked myself out of my eclipse before and hated unlocking it.

3. i started this one recently. I always have an extra set of bulbs in case my current ones go out. for fogs and head lamps. once i install my HID's again, i am going to have an extra ballast and 2 extra HID's just in case they blow out. i currently have a set and am going to order another set pretty soon. YAY FOR MY HID'S COMING BACK!!! lol

I have others, its just remembering them. lol

OH SNAP.... i forgetted my other OCD thing

ALL WINDOWS have to be at the same level. if one is up they are all up. one cracked all 4 match the level.

i cant do taht one open one shut one half way and one in the middle stuff

Alysa knows that and when i am not looking she moves one up or down... KIDDIE LOCKS FOR YOU!! muahahaha

ALL WINDOWS have to be at the same level. if one is up they are all up. one cracked all 4 match the level.

Alysa knows that and when i am not looking she moves one up or down... KIDDIE LOCKS FOR YOU!! muahahaha

This. My windows are always like that in spring/summertime. And it irks my friends that I lock up all teh windows. :D

i have to add a couple more for me.

1. I have to park perfectly between the lines at any parking area. If i am not straightly parked when im pumping and am angled, i get back in and straighten my car.

Umm...thats what I call OCD. :lol2:

2. when ever i turn my car on and no one is in the car, i always roll my driver side window down just in case i accidentally lock the car bcuz i have locked myself out of my eclipse before and hated unlocking it.

Thats just funny... :lol2:

3. i started this one recently. I always have an extra set of bulbs in case my current ones go out. for fogs and head lamps. once i install my HID's again, i am going to have an extra ballast and 2 extra HID's just in case they blow out. i currently have a set and am going to order another set pretty soon. YAY FOR MY HID'S COMING BACK!!! lol

I do that as well, but I dont consider that OCD, its just being prepared.

My OCD has to deal mostly with my Alarm system.....

1) Car has to stay in range

2) my 2 way remote has to be always in my hand, in my pocket etc. Never a purse or a counter.

3) I have to park a certain way in my laneway so my LED lights into my bedroom window (therefore bounces onto my ceiling so i see it flashing from ebd)

4) I HATE when random people use my windshield knocker as a prank... makign me run out of stores like a maniac for complete strangers.... its a PAGING system idiots not a "knock and see what happens"

oh and the biggest thing

5) any rattles squeeks etc are all damped asap with whatever is in the car LOL (even to the extreme i was on a 10 hour road trip and heard my dash squeeking against my windshield i pulled over and cut up a micro cloth and jammed it in)

i have that too! but only if ALL windows are cracked. if its just the 2 front windows, i try to get them to match. its so friggin weird.

With living in El Paso, TX, I gave up on keeping the car nice and shiny except for shows due to the constant dust :welcome: What really gets me is when people ride in my car, I make sure that they pick up their trash before they leave, I cannot leave my inside dirty at all, I clean it everyday before I go to sleep

I'm pretty crazy about smoking in my car as well...

I gotta fit in with the ghetto crew, so i smoke my black and mild's now and then. But i would never do it in my car, also people rollin in my car do not get to smoke... I would gladly make a stop so people can step out and smoke. Plus 2 door makes it impossible to ash from the back seats.

I'm pretty crazy about smoking in my car as well...

I gotta fit in with the ghetto crew, so i smoke my black and mild's now and then. But i would never do it in my car, also people rollin in my car do not get to smoke... I would gladly make a stop so people can step out and smoke. Plus 2 door makes it impossible to ash from the back seats.

:willy_nilly: I refuse to let people smoke in my cars, it's a nasty habit, makes your car smell, and affects the resale value...

1. making sure its locked

2. keeping it clean

3. good & safe parking spots. (I have been known to park so far away at the malls & Stop n Shop you need a bottle of water for the journey) lol

4. looking out the window of my apartment a couple of times a night to check on it.

5. making sure all the vents are in the same direction. Also if one is closed they all have to be closed and again pointing in the same direction.

yep my list as well

' date='Feb 8 2010, 08:16 PM' post='9697']

My GA locks itself when I put it in drive. ;)

i disabled all that crap awhile back. right after i bought the car iirc.

since the back window doesnt go all the way down in the door i match the level of the front one to the back.

:unsure: I refuse to let people smoke in my cars, it's a nasty habit, makes your car smell, and affects the resale value...

no smoking in my car. i dont smoke so therefore i dont want to smell the shit the next day.