Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

RSS Video: Jay Leno burns rubber in a Fiat 500 Abarth

Ringo64

• Founders

Filed under: Performance, Videos, Hatchback, Celebrities, Fiatleno-abarth.jpg

As you can see from the screen grab above, some people get to have all the fun. Jay Leno, who owns more cars than you will ever drive in your lifetime, was graced with the presence of a Fiat 500 Abarth at his garage.

Now, this was not the first time that Fiat has stopped off with the potent Italian runabout. Fiat dropped in on Leno with an Abarth back in December of last year, but this time he was able to take it out on the road and put the performance-minded 500 through its paces. And that he did.

Leno owns the very second 500 to be sold in America, and raised the question: Is the Abarth good enough for an upgrade? We certainly think so, but Jay took to the Los Angeles streets to find out. Along the way, he mused about how the Abarth would stack up against the Ferrari Dino and the future of the performance automobile. To find out what Jay thought of the Fiat 500 Abarth check out the video below.

Continue reading Jay Leno burns rubber in a Fiat 500 Abarth

Jay Leno burns rubber in a Fiat 500 Abarth originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 26 Jul 2012 20:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.<h6 style="clear: both; padding: 8px 0 0 0; height: 2px; font-size: 1px; border: 0; margin: 0; padding: 0;"></h6>Permalink | Email this | Comments

di</img>

di</img>

autoblog?i=njy38ILlHdw:fc-G9hvUTOM:wF9xT3WuBAs</img> autoblog?i=njy38ILlHdw:fc-G9hvUTOM:V_sGLiPBpWU</img>njy38ILlHdw

/>http://feeds.autoblog.com/~r/weblogsinc/autoblog/~3/njy38ILlHdw/

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Sometimes I wonder if Jay Leno really knows as much about cars as people think. He said 2 things in that video that upset me, they aren't big, just little things that I caught and I would have thought he wouldn't have messed up.

1. He said that the rotors were painted red on the Abarth. They are not, the Calipers are.

2. He was talking about the heavy cars going fast vs light cars going fast and he said ZL1 Corvette. We all know it's a ZR1 Corvette or ZL1 Camaro.

Again, not huge but, slightly odd to me.

Jay Leno is retard with an extreme underbite. He's a poser, and only likes cars because they are shiny. He has a whole staff of mechanics, the only thing he does is take a stroll through the warehouse once in a while.

How fast are those ugly buggers?

from the site they got 160hp and 170tq

saw one in person the other day when i got gas. think it was just a regualer 500.. still ugly as FORD.

for 22k which is what the abarth goes for you might be able to get something a little less ugly