Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

I'm back!!

What up suckers!!! OG member that got lost, and found his way back.

Not really, i still get the monthly emails from you guys. :D

Still own the GA. Drive it daily.

Now own a turbo Miata as a toy. Dare i say i like it more than my pontiac?? <_<

:dancingpontiac:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I also see you have not banned that chaoschris yet... Weird, he seemed to always get himself banned from every car forum he was on.

The pile for those interisted.

DSC04343.jpg

DSC04344.jpg

DSC04383.jpg

12psi. FM kit, Garrett gt2560 (ported and polished header turbo (cold and hot side) and cast downpipe), FM 2.5" exhaust w/ test pipe, MegaSquirt, AEM wideband, 750cc 5o injectors, Mishimoto 3 core radiator w/ their slim fans, ebay front mount, FM stage 1 clutch, SS clutch line. RB sway bars & adjustable end links, FM frame rails / butterfly brace, Boss Frog door bars, R package Bilstein shocks, 195/50/15 S-drive ties. Soon to be Dunlop direzza s1 star specs. Powerslot slotted rotors, SS brake lines, hawk pads. Probably more... I dunno.

It's kinda slow.

The GA is just the same. Just more rust.

BTW i like what you've done with the site it looks good.

They're boyds. As in Boyd Coddington. They're one off dirrectional (as in the swirls go the same way on both sides) and because he's dead they're kinda rare. I got them for free, from a passerby on the highway one day. I gotta keep my little import somewhat murikah!!

It's kinda a little sleeper. I just bumped the boost up the other day to what i wanted it set at via MBC. Gonna see if it needs a slight retune, then maybe get some video.

zoom zoom????

12psi 3/4 throttle 100F+ ambient temperatures. All video was shot on a private track, i do not condone the act of street racing or exceding speed limits on public roads.

• 2 weeks later...

Turbo has room.

Slicks don't like to go around turns very well. :(

Gotta build it to do one thing or another, and going straight for 13 seconds just ain't my thing.

Turbo has room.

Slicks don't like to go around turns very well. :(

Gotta build it to do one thing or another, and going straight for 13 seconds just ain't my thing.

Get some street legal competition tires. Seriously.

Toyo R888's can be the best investment for the MX-5 for Auto-X competition.