Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

RSS Video: Watch all the Russian dash-cam footage you can stand

Ringo64

• Founders

Filed under: Videos, Russiarussiadashcam-1339887668.jpg

One is never sure whether to call this the "the best of the worst of," or vice versa: someone has strung together nearly three minutes of impacts culled from Russian dash cams - and those impacts cover everything from car-on-car to truck-on-car tofist-on-face. This is, after all, a land where an innocent Land Rover Freelander 2 can suddenly do a somersault in the middle of the street. And the image above, for instance, is the moment just before a fast-moving truck that tipped over in an oncoming lane slides into another Russian driver just going on about his business.

Although the subtitle of the video is "Dash-cams: Russia's Last Hope For Civility And Survival On The Road,"we doubt you will find any hope or civility, and a questionable idea of survival. Scroll down to watch it all unfold.

Continue reading Watch all the Russian dash-cam footage you can stand

Watch all the Russian dash-cam footage you can stand originally appeared on Autoblog on Sun, 17 Jun 2012 21:02:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.<h6 style="clear: both; padding: 8px 0 0 0; height: 2px; font-size: 1px; border: 0; margin: 0; padding: 0;"></h6>Permalink | Email this | Comments

di</img>

di</img>

autoblog?i=EhdlLyXlj7g:eR79U6ege3I:wF9xT3WuBAs</img> autoblog?i=EhdlLyXlj7g:eR79U6ege3I:V_sGLiPBpWU</img>EhdlLyXlj7g

/>http://feeds.autoblog.com/~r/weblogsinc/autoblog/~3/EhdlLyXlj7g/

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders
' timestamp='1340043227' post='73384']

I know I say Long Island drivers are bad, but I suddenly don't feel so bad. :lol:

Yeah same here... I can understand why they have a dashcam now.