Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Chaos's "Cool Cars from Work" Thread

This here is Joey Scarallo Jr's personal 2006 GTO, custom coilovers, and color matched ROH Drift R's. These are huge, 19x9 in the front with 265/35 tires, 19x10 in the rear with 305/30 tires. He's had this since new, and it was never truly waxed right. First, I hit it with my claybar, then hit the paint with rubbing compound. Pretty bad rain damage in the clear, but that fixed 90% of the watermark stains. After that, the car got a nice coat of liquid carnuba wax, really brought out the red color. Sharp looking goat.

img1338667405158.jpg

img1338667405479.jpg

Here's Joey Jr's two GTO GT racers:

img1338667405732.jpg

img1338667406073.jpg

The F2000 car, and the back up next to it:

img1338667406594.jpg

His Trans Am C5 racer was in pieces, but his C6 GT car was in the shop:

img1338667406378.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think 19s are way too big for GTOs. Also, that hood on the red and black GTO GT car, I want it. Now.

Sent from my mind using telekinesis.

I still think 19s are way too big for GTOs. Also, that hood on the red and black GTO GT car, I want it. Now.

Sent from my mind using telekinesis.

Well, we do have all the molds for the body panels on those race GTOs...they could make you one. :lol:

This is just gonna be my pic dump thread for the nifty cars that I see and work on. New stuffs to enjoy! JOE, you will love these, me thinks...

These are some the shop's acquired Indy/Champ Car pace cars that they bought at auction when they sold off their assets when they went bankrupt years ago.

A one off GMC Sierra, candy red paint, handmade fiberglass side skirts, half rear tonnau cover, rear and front lip. The truck's bed and cab were connected and rear seats added. It has a stroked and cammed 383, many mods. Engine roughly makes 400HP, and was built back in '88. 6750 original miles, we only added the slammed suspension, and staggered ROH Drift Type R's. 20x8 in the front, on 255/40 R20 tires 20x10 in the rear on 315/35 R20 tires. The tires are Toyo Proxies S/T II's Not every day you get to detail a one off custom pace truck. :)

img1339199731412.jpg

img1339199731046.jpg

img1339199732465.jpg

The Buick Reatta pace car:

img1339199732063.jpg

img1339199732243.jpg

Dodge Ram pace truck, lowered suspension, and has the Viper's Brembo brakes (the first gen GTS brake setup)

img1339199732641.jpg

I still need to get pics of the 99 SVT Cobra 'vert pace car (AMAZING Cobra, lots of money in it's suspension, brakes and DOHC 4.6L Cobra motor, $45,000 car right there) and the 99' SVT Contour pace car.

Our latest arrival from an auction, an 02 C5 Corvette Z06, yes...it's previous owner added that wing. :lol:

img1339199731650.jpg

img1339199731872.jpg

Oh, and Mark...doesn't look good for getting that CF hood. They would need a lot of interest to offset the costs and make a profit. But maybe I could try and convince at least one be made for a certain Cali customer... :lol:

Me likey the buick, the ZO6 is sweet minus the wing. The GMC is cool but not really my thing.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?osnjgc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

' timestamp='1339203815' post='72980']

Oh, and Mark...doesn't look good for getting that CF hood. They would need a lot of interest to offset the costs and make a profit. But maybe I could try and convince at least one be made for a certain Cali customer... :lol:

Ok, cool. Well, that would be nice! How much interest are we talking? I'm sure I can stir up some interest on the got forums, there were a few that wanted something like this one. So, I'd need a # and a $ and I can do some posting. ;)

Ok, cool. Well, that would be nice! How much interest are we talking? I'm sure I can stir up some interest on the got forums, there were a few that wanted something like this one. So, I'd need a # and a $ and I can do some posting. ;)

Did some measurements, luckily we have a silver 05 GTO getting its LS2 rebuilt, and the hood is off the car. I measured its dimensions compared to the GTO-R carbon fiber hoods, no good. They're too wide. They would need a mold from a stock GTO hood, and those molds were pricey enough for them.

I forgot to take pics the past few days...

Joe Scarallo Sr's daughter's car came in for some maintainence on Saturday. A 2008 Pontiac G6 GXP Coupe, it only had Eibach springs, and ROH Drift R's (machined lip, black spokes) gave it an oil change and a basic detail. Good lord, those rear hammerhead spoilers are stupid big.