Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Thor vs Superman: who would win?

MoonPie

Thor, faster (transcends time and space), stronger (especially in God Mode) and maintains his powers everywhere. Superman derives his power from yellow sunlight, which isn't yellow until it passes through Earth's atmosphere. Coming from our star, the light is white. So, to even have a chance Superman would need to stay (ON EARTH OR ANY PLANET WHOSE ATMOSPHERE ALLOWS YELLOW LIGHT THROUGH FROM IT'S STAR OR NEAR A STAR THAT EMITS YELLOW LIGHT DIRECTLY) in direct sunlight and be faster than light, not a speeding bullet. You want to say Superman is stronger or faster? Bam, let's just transport (courtesy of Thor) into outer space and Superman freezes solid.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Thor draws his power from his hammer and his main attack is throwing it :lol:

Thor possesses physical powers superior to those of normal Asgardian gods. He has an extended lifespan, immunity to conventional diseases, enhanced endurance (Thor's Asgardian metabolism is far greater than a human), superhuman strength ([lifting 100 tons]), which increases further when he succumbs to “warrior’s madness,” a berserker rage, the mindless battle passion that increases a warriors strength tenfold. By chanting and performing an ancient ritual, Thor can also invoke the berserker rage to increase his strength. His skin and bones are several times denser than those of mortals, granting him extreme resistance to injury. Empowered by the Thorforce since the Asgardian lifeforce resides within Thor, Thor is able to tap into a near-infinite resource of cosmic and mystical power, enhancing all of his powers.

Wielding Mjolnir, Thor can summon and control the powers of the storm, causing rain, wind, thunder and lightning. Thor can channel the storm’s fury into devastating energy blasts. :slap:

Regardless, I could beat Superman in any area where direct yellow sunlight is blocked out. So Superman is technically one of the weakest superheros.

Wasn't even a choice. If we want to play randoms how about the superhero God? The one who actually made the Universe. All powerful, all seeing eternal hero of all that is good. Just saying, wanted to put that out there on the table.

Superman, just because I find Thor annoying.

Another reason why your handle is completely justified.

' timestamp='1338656230' post='72745']

This.

Seriously, Dr Manhattan doesn't FORD around.

He could be permanently displaced by electrical strikes and manipulations from Mjolnir.

What about He-Man -> "The most powerful Man in the Universe, or Voltron, The Defender of the Universe?

Ok?

Sent from my mind using telekinesis.

So do you have a Pontiac now or just that gangst choppercycle?

He could be permanently displaced by electrical strikes and manipulations from Mjolnir.

You have to remember, Dr Manhattan's powers are psyhic, Thor still has to make a move, Manhattan doesn't. He can vaporize Thor in a single thought.

Hell I could probably take the guy. Steal the hammer from him and go build a deck. Instead of Thor could we just not call him 'Al' from Home Improvement.

So do you have a Pontiac now or just that gangst choppercycle?

I haz GTO again! :D

Also, an E500 for sale... Lol

Sent from my mind using telekinesis.

' timestamp='1338668928' post='72763']

You have to remember, Dr Manhattan's powers are psyhic, Thor still has to make a move, Manhattan doesn't. He can vaporize Thor in a single thought.

Thor's link to Mjolnir is psychic. Hence it's return to him without a single word. Thor can teleport anywhere, faster than the speed of light. Teleport directly into Dr. Manhatten's constructed body, diffuse with ease. Can cause any and all electrical strikes at will.

Hell I could probably take the guy. Steal the hammer from him and go build a deck. Instead of Thor could we just not call him 'Al' from Home Improvement.

I'd like to see that deck. It's Mjolnir, by the way.

Thor's link to Mjolnir is psychic. Hence it's return to him without a single word. Thor can teleport anywhere, faster than the speed of light. Teleport directly into Dr. Manhatten's constructed body, diffuse with ease. Can cause any and all electrical strikes at will.

Dr Manhatten created his body from his disembodied consciousness, hes not mortal at all hes pure energy. He could easily do it again. Thor is f*cked

I'd like to see that deck. It's Mjolnir, by the way.

Yeah that little hammer thingy that he carries. Man I coulda used that today to release the ball joints on the Chevelle.

I actually don't know about the deck thing tho. Might not keep up with the Estwing that I have.

Maybe he could hang with the Green Lantern once Superman or Dr. Manhattan hands him a whoopin.

Hell I even got money on Invader Zim cleaning his clock.

Dr Manhatten created his body from his disembodied consciousness, hes not mortal at all hes pure energy. He could easily do it again. Thor is f*cked

Yeah that little hammer thingy that he carries. Man I coulda used that today to release the ball joints on the Chevelle.

I actually don't know about the deck thing tho. Might not keep up with the Estwing that I have.

Maybe he could hang with the Green Lantern once Superman or Dr. Manhattan hands him a whoopin.

Hell I even got money on Invader Zim cleaning his clock.

Thor has complete power over lighting which is, uhhhhh, energy. So, he could use that power as a disruption of the body reconstruction. Didn't know fights were things you could actual obtain as in an object. Can you get me that information, NAT? Superman is powerless without yellow sunlight, remove that and anyone can take him. Hulk went toe to toe with Superman. Stan Lee himself decided that if he wanted to create a character stronger than the Hulk, he'd have to be a god. So, he went with Thor.

Lightning can only form in the presence of air. Lightning is ionization of the air.

If you want to get more technical than that, lightning is the electrical discharge between two object with a medium to carry it. Space is a vacuum with no medium.

Pointless would be arguing 'Who would win Wonderwoman or Super girl'

my answer -- Who cares two hot chicks fighting. Gimme some cheezies a chair and no talking.