Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The ultimate sleeper!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

why though is the question :D

My guess is this,

Douche: "Bahahaha! You can't be serious! An Elantra?! Where's your rear bumper fag? Ahahaha!"

Driver: "Okay asshole, watch closely,"

*lays down run*

Douchebag is left speachless.

Driver: "What's that? Oh yeah, the sound of me making you look like a retard. Have a nice day,"

' date='Feb 6 2010, 09:59 AM' post='9023']

My guess is this,

Douche: "Bahahaha! You can't be serious! An Elantra?! Where's your rear bumper fag? Ahahaha!"

*lays down run*

Driver: "What's that? Oh yeah, the sound of me making you look like a retard. Have a nice day,"

:D:lol2:

• Founders
' date='Feb 6 2010, 01:59 AM' post='9023']

My guess is this,

*lays down run*

Yes very true! but I always look at things as if I was going to spend the money to do something like this and a Hyundai Elantra is not anywhere even close to my "Hey maybe this could be my project car!" :lol2:

' date='Feb 6 2010, 02:47 AM' post='9005']

Seriously.

I have no idea what's done to it though.

:lol2: Holy crap!!! Thats awsome. A cheap pos turned into beast....i love it!!

u cant be serious its a hyundai my mom has an elantra and it blows so much plus its a chicks car hands down....i don care how fast it is hes a failure for putting money into that crap

Oy kid...

See my post prior, it's really a DSM in disguise.

And see your reaction? That's exactly what they were going for, that "WTF?!" factor.

' date='Feb 6 2010, 05:23 PM' post='9062']

Oy kid...

See my post prior, it's really a DSM in disguise.

And see your reaction? That's exactly what they were going for, that "WTF?!" factor.

:agreed::agreed::bacon:

• 2 years later...

u cant be serious its a hyundai my mom has an elantra and it blows so much plus its a chicks car hands down....i don care how fast it is hes a failure for putting money into that crap

of course the only thing hyundai elantra about it was the body. since they were all fwd

he awd swapped in some other crap.

of course the only thing hyundai elantra about it was the body. since they were all fwd

he awd swapped in some other crap.

Everything was swapped from a 2G Eclipse GSX.

figured as much but why a hyundai.

Hyundai and Mitsubishi have always shared certain platforms and drivetrains.

The older gen Elantras could easily be swapped with 1G-2G Eclipse engines and drivetrains.

Basically, the ultimate sleeper. Who's going to expect a big turbo 4G63 powered AWD Elantra? Ever? :lol: