Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Hey everyone, I'm the Nightrider.

That's fine, a conversation is always appreciated in my eyes. Regardless of what it pertains to. And yeah an inner cooler would look killer in my grill. I think I'm gunna turbo my Sunfire after I've put in the 3400. I've already found the turbo kit I want. It's nice to see how enthusiastic everyone on here is. Especially when it comes to their rides. :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey would anyone happen to know of a good mechanic for my motor swap? Here near St. Albans Vt. I really want it done... And done right.

• Founders

Hey would anyone happen to know of a good mechanic for my motor swap? Here near St. Albans Vt. I really want it done... And done right.

Might get a better response in the Regional section because that's where people around you will most likely look :lol2:

Dunno if you're a member, but check out this site:

www.60degreeV6.com

You'll find lots of tech info on boosting the LA1 motor, and find some local gearheads there, since it's pretty much any GM model there.

3400 in that little ride would go like hell. Good luck with it. Have you checked out j-body performance. They are out of Toronto and have been doing V-6 swaps in Cavalier and Sunfires for a few years. They may help point you in the right direction.

http://www.jbodyperformance.com/new/newIndex.php

Bah, can't believe I didn't notice this. Glad you signed up Sam... Guys, if you search on YouTube for "Bagged Sunfire" there's a video of his car... ;)

Taken by yours truly. :lol2:

Bah, can't believe I didn't notice this. Glad you signed up Sam... Guys, if you search on YouTube for "Bagged Sunfire" there's a video of his car... ;)

Taken by yours truly. :D

We need to do another video some time. That one was way to short and I ran out of air way to quickly. Oh! We should do one with me moving! Like driving down the interstate!!! That would be sick! :woot:

3400 in that little ride would go like hell. Good luck with it. Have you checked out j-body performance. They are out of Toronto and have been doing V-6 swaps in Cavalier and Sunfires for a few years. They may help point you in the right direction.

http://www.jbodyperformance.com/new/newIndex.php

Niiiccceee :lol2: