Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Ranting Thread

Killiger2009

They have a troubleshooting forum, I've already posted my issue there, hopefully I'll get some feedback, and not smack talk from Apple sackriders.

http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?t...46&tstart=0

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

If you don't get a good answer on the support forums, you might just want to try contacting Apple directly by phone and ask to speak to a manager. Tell them your story, remain calm and they'll either give you a refund because it sounds to me like software malfunction or they'll give you money to buy your songs back. It'll take a lot of convincing but I mean $250 is a lot and for software to malfunction? In my business, if my programs fail I compensate my customers for the downtime then again that's my business model and my thinking. I'm out there as a respectable business and will treat my customers as so.

• Founders

Well my rant for the day is that people need to look out when changing lanes!!!!!! :lol2:

Down here to turn on the highway they put a lane to go straight then a stop light then the turn lane to go left onto the highway with a light. I know where I'm going and I get in this lane as I head home from my class then before the first light I'm even with this Lincoln SUV from Canada and oh he decides he needs to get into the lane I'm in cause he wants on the highway and bam he just goes doesn't look at me or anything!!!!! If I wasn't a great defensive driver I'd be needing a new fender if not more right now :willy_nilly:

I would have flipped a shit on this guy too, what is with people these days!!! Second time in a year, I'm DEAD EVEN with a person and they just come in my lane!!! Ughhh I don't understand people!!

Well my rant for the day is that people need to look out when changing lanes!!!!!! :lol2:

Down here to turn on the highway they put a lane to go straight then a stop light then the turn lane to go left onto the highway with a light. I know where I'm going and I get in this lane as I head home from my class then before the first light I'm even with this Lincoln SUV from Canada and oh he decides he needs to get into the lane I'm in cause he wants on the highway and bam he just goes doesn't look at me or anything!!!!! If I wasn't a great defensive driver I'd be needing a new fender if not more right now :willy_nilly:

I would have flipped a shit on this guy too, what is with people these days!!! Second time in a year, I'm DEAD EVEN with a person and they just come in my lane!!! Ughhh I don't understand people!!

i used to carry 2x4's in my car for this reason. lol

Im Sofa King Pissed right now... the dude selling the exaust system...SOLD it even after telling him I WANT IT WHAT'S YOUR PAYPAL ADDY SO I CAN SEND YOU THE $$$!!!!!!!!

:lol2::willy_nilly::badGT::badGT::badGT:

Im Sofa King Pissed right now... the dude selling the exaust system...SOLD it even after telling him I WANT IT WHAT'S YOUR PAYPAL ADDY SO I CAN SEND YOU THE $$$!!!!!!!!

:lol2::willy_nilly::badGT::badGT::badGT:

Flowmaster 80 series son.

' date='Feb 19 2010, 10:07 AM' post='12539']

Flowmaster 80 series son.

you never posted a linky to where I can get one.... I saw one for 109 at Pepboys but IDK if its single in dual out.

you never posted a linky to where I can get one.... I saw one for 109 at Pepboys but IDK if its single in dual out.

I got mine from Autozone.

Look up a 98-02 V8 Camaro. Flowmaster 80 series mufflers come up for the performance mufflers in their computer.

what a horrible day. first my wife's uncle has a heart attack, now my friends cancer is getting worse and his white blood cells are dropping, and now my internet is friggin laggin on an RDP connection making it hard for me to work.

just to update on this situation, my wife's uncle's heart rate came back to normal but is slowing down. he is still in ICU. im praying that he comes out of the hospital OK

just to update on this situation, my wife's uncle's heart rate came back to normal but is slowing down. he is still in ICU. im praying that he comes out of the hospital OK

My thoughts and prayers are still with you and your family.... It'll be alright... you'll see, you just have to have faith. ;)

well thats great news and def a step in the right direction for him!!! I hope he gets better soon.

;):lol2::rofl::badGT::badGT:

This muthaf*ka had the nerve to reply back this....

I'm sorry but he asked me back when i put a thread up along time ago, and i didnt want to run into problems becasue you have a 2008

Why the F*CK post a for sale thread??? I knew what I was buying... regardless if it fit or not...

:blink::lol2::rofl::badGT::badGT:

Wait... So you never got it??

So I had an appointment on Saturday at 1pm for my viper alarm with remote start. $500.00 plus tax. They told me to bring it in early so I got it there around 11am. Said it should be done by 3pm. It was done at 5pm. My husband comes to my work with my car walking in the door shaking his head. Im like wtf happened? Guess what they did, put in the wrong one!! How does that happen! Seriously. I got my car out in this snow and now I have to go back again on Wednesday!! Ugh!! Sorry, had to rant a little

i hate some rich people this is the high school nect to me and the govenors kids go here so heres one of there cars theres also a new lexus is250 with body kit n crap and two c5 vettes but heres a lotus there

lotus.jpg

• Founders

i hate some rich people this is the high school nect to me and the govenors kids go here so heres one of there cars theres also a new lexus is250 with body kit n crap and two c5 vettes but heres a lotus there

lotus.jpg

Reminds me of my high school, I would drive in and see next to me BMW's and Lexus' in my 11 year old Monte Carlo. I'm sure I had more pride then those rich kids anyway because I paid for my own car, didn't have mommy and daddy pay for it.