Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Ranting Thread

Killiger2009

so this past friday my gf came down i mean best valentines weekend ever i mean it was just me n her and i love her a lot but yea anyways i was driving to go to this good vietmanese resturant cheap and good and no one was in there so im driving and theres this stupid bitch on the phone in a white fusion next to me so im at her back door and she starts moving over and then puyts on her blinker so i was o shit at once i looked to the left and jerked the wheel into the other lane an element so just barely behind me so then once i saw him jerked backk into my lane fn scared the shit out of my my heart felt like it was going to shut down on me i honk the horn and flip the bird at the bitch and sped off trying to stay away from her

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you can't drive while on your cell phone, DON'T TALK ON YOUR CELL PHONE AT ALL!!! Just the other day, some bitch that was on her cell phone killed a family of 4 just trying to cross the street. she was receiving a call on her cell and dropped her cell. lost vision in front of her and took out a whole family. the kids weren't even 5 yet. how horrible is that?!?!?!?!

so this past friday my gf came down i mean best valentines weekend ever i mean it was just me n her and i love her a lot but yea anyways i was driving to go to this good vietmanese resturant cheap and good and no one was in there so im driving and theres this stupid bitch on the phone in a white fusion next to me so im at her back door and she starts moving over and then puyts on her blinker so i was o shit at once i looked to the left and jerked the wheel into the other lane an element so just barely behind me so then once i saw him jerked backk into my lane fn scared the shit out of my my heart felt like it was going to shut down on me i honk the horn and flip the bird at the bitch and sped off trying to stay away from her

Im telling ya...people are out there to get the G6. We attract the morons... :lol2: Its a conspiracy!!!

I let a car full of african Americans in front of me as I was slowing to a light so they wouldn't have to wait for the line of cars behind me. I had the right away but wanted to be nice to these guys. So I just leave them a space, I didn't wave or flash my lights. So they pull out half way and start yelling like we both had our windows down. It's winter in detroit and I have mine up. Also music. So I look behind me, maybe I was gonna get hit or they seen someone getting mugged. No for some reason these nice guys were yelling at me for letting them in. The cars started to move and they didn't see because they were yelling. I pointed to the green light they all gave me the finger and drove off.

Made my day. The rant, I got caught at the next light.

if you can't drive while on your cell phone, DON'T TALK ON YOUR CELL PHONE AT ALL!!!

no just dont talk on the phone at all while driving I hate people that talk on there cell while driving.

I let a car full of african Americans in front of me as I was slowing to a light so they wouldn't have to wait for the line of cars behind me. I had the right away but wanted to be nice to these guys. So I just leave them a space, I didn't wave or flash my lights. So they pull out half way and start yelling like we both had our windows down. It's winter in detroit and I have mine up. Also music. So I look behind me, maybe I was gonna get hit or they seen someone getting mugged. No for some reason these nice guys were yelling at me for letting them in. The cars started to move and they didn't see because they were yelling. I pointed to the green light they all gave me the finger and drove off.

Made my day. The rant, I got caught at the next light.

It would have been better if there was a KFC across the street, and pointed to that. Then make your getaway.

no just dont talk on the phone at all while driving I hate people that talk on there cell while driving.

Its a against the LAW here, but I still see many people doing it. :lol2:

this is stupid. its against the law to text while driving but not to talk on the phone while driving. yet, people still do it and crash from it all the time! i dont know why they just dont ban it in general. lol

im pretty good while i drive on the phone but i try not to do it. only if its something like an emergency or a quick text where i just press 3 buttons for a text and voila!. i wish my phone had an auto response when im driving that say, "DONT TEXT ME! IM DRIVING!"

this is stupid. its against the law to text while driving but not to talk on the phone while driving. yet, people still do it and crash from it all the time! i dont know why they just dont ban it in general. lol

im pretty good while i drive on the phone but i try not to do it. only if its something like an emergency or a quick text where i just press 3 buttons for a text and voila!. i wish my phone had an auto response when im driving that say, "DONT TEXT ME! IM DRIVING!"

THAT would be TITS!!!

OK. IM ABOUT TO GO PUNCH THIS DOUCHE BAG IN THE FACE! HE JUST SENT ME ANOTHER TEXT ABOUT HIS BDAY!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! THATS LIKE 22 MESSAGES!!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is your B-day soon? Muhahahah! ;)

Dont get mad get even! B)

If not just start sending him stupid texts......

Hey man just whent the bathroom

Just got a candybar at the store

ect. ect. ect. :lol2:

lol plz do and get it on vid

no give us his number so we can tell him to shut the f up

u really want it??? here is the message he sent me.

"Hey I'm invitin u 2 my party i'm tryin 2 get 2gether4 2nite at the bowlin ally at 7pm across from MCC.. So please let me knw if u can come bc its my 22nd bday n I wanna chill with u n have funn so let me knw asap"

I got that same message 4 times. 1 yesterday and 1 at midnight, 1 at around 8am and this one at 6:51pm. i mean SHIT GET A GIRL OR SOMETHIN!!!!

Update on my Apple issue:

It was fixed this afternoon, but the ipod's memory was wiped out. The guy in the store said iTunes can recover all your apps, music and files and restore your settings.

Well, I get home, and it asked to restore my settings. And guess what? Nothing. Now, I download all my music with the ipod itself. Not using iTunes. I can't even move information off of the ipod before all of this, so how would backing up the files be possible anyway? This is absolute crap. I spent at least $250 on music through iTunes, and I want it back!

Fuck you Apple!

• Founders
' date='Feb 15 2010, 09:29 PM' post='11839']

It was fixed this afternoon, but the ipod's memory was wiped out. The guy in the store said iTunes can recover all your apps, music and files and restore your settings.

Well, I get home, and it asked to restore my settings. And guess what? Nothing. Now, I download all my music with the ipod itself. Not using iTunes. I can't even move information off of the ipod before all of this, so how would backing up the files be possible anyway? This is absolute crap. I spent at least $250 on music through iTunes, and I want it back!

Fuck you Apple!

Apple only wants money, they don't care about their customers. Plain and simple. Microsoft will charge you out the butt as well but not as bad and if you get on their good side like I have and they really like you, they send you free stuff!! I've loved Microsoft before but when I received my free copy of Windows 7 from them I really love them!!

Basically my rant plain and simple is until Apple realizes that they charge 3x as much for their product as the competitor and are inferior they should die and I can't believe people will pay that much for them but I guess the media puts out an image that your "cool" if you have an Apple product just like "Toyota's don't have issues" but I guess the joke is on the media now about Toyota and soon hopefully people will realize that Microsoft's products are better and less expensive!!

' date='Feb 15 2010, 10:29 PM' post='11839']

FORD you Apple!

:lol2:B);)

Apple only wants money, they don't care about their customers. Plain and simple. Microsoft will charge you out the butt as well but not as bad and if you get on their good side like I have and they really like you, they send you free stuff!! I've loved Microsoft before but when I received my free copy of Windows 7 from them I really love them!!

Basically my rant plain and simple is until Apple realizes that they charge 3x as much for their product as the competitor and are inferior they should die and I can't believe people will pay that much for them but I guess the media puts out an image that your "cool" if you have an Apple product just like "Toyota's don't have issues" but I guess the joke is on the media now about Toyota and soon hopefully people will realize that Microsoft's products are better and less expensive!!

My ipod was a b-day gift. And I'm super pissed that they expect me to pay again for all my music. This is bullshit. I mean, at least I can get my apps back, but I want my music too!

:lol2:B);)

Maybe I should bring up Haiti again.

• Founders
' date='Feb 15 2010, 09:53 PM' post='11856']

Maybe I should bring up Haiti again.

Calm down man, calm down.

That's horrible, that they expect you to pay for the music again! Once again though Apple is in it to appease their wallets not their customers