Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Ranting Thread

Killiger2009

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear GM:

You made an amazing concept Grand Am, but did utilize ANYTHING from the concept. Why damnit?! A turbocharged LX9 motor with AWD? And a five speed manual? Goddamnit! You could have increased the potential so much! Then again, you made a lot of concepts (including the infamous SC/T) and then completely scrap the idea. ARGBLARG. Why GM?

Here's the GA I'm talking about, the Grand Am Autocross:

482117_349_full.jpg

482117_348_full.jpg

GrandAm324.jpg

i have to complain too. GM made the Vibe GT-R concept but never continued to manufacture the parts. WHY?!??!! the tails were kewl as hell too

PontiacVibeGTR.jpg

Same with the supercharged concept. not like i like this front bumper but the side skirts and rear look great. and the headlights look crazy!

vibe7800.jpg

Ok heres my GM one how can you have a Camaro and NOT have a Z28 package?!?!?!?!? Now the SS name plate is a great and legendary one but when I think of the top of the line Camaro one thing comes to mind Z28!!! Also how can you NOT make that awesome hood?!?!?! That hood says one thing and one thing only "Here I come to kick your @ss and theres not one thing your going to do about it." END RANT!

112_0904_01z%202010_chevrolet_camaro_z28%20front_view.jpg

Next when the hell is the vert getting here already????????????

concept_camaro_convertible.jpg

3rd and lastly The Crapstain oops lol I mean Mustang/Ford is working on V6 turbo ones when we getting to work on that too? They have the Tauras SHO turbo and working on it for other cars and SUV's. Come on GM keep up with Ford on this one, cuz there doing great these days and we need to follow there lead and then start setting the trends again guys!

END RANT!

ps one last thing you should of made the hood stripes that long like in both pics. Cuz IMO there too short on the real thing and look better when the go all the way to the end of the hood.

NOW RND RANT! lol

• Founders

Agreed with all you GM rants!!!

My rant for today:

Some lady in my neighborhood, plowed through a stop sign today without looking to see me like 20 ft away and turned left slower than a freakin whale! I had to slam on my breaks and of course gave her the friendly bird and she looks at me like I did something wrong! Honestly the way today has been going, wouldn't of been too surprised if she hit me and I seriously may of went to jail because of the tire iron I would have thrown into her skull! People piss me off in my neighborhood that think just because I drive a Lexus I can run stop sign!!! ughhh... This isn't the first time that this has happened either to me or everyone who lives on my road! People just need to pay attention when their driving!

Well if all you do is sit on your butt, then I would be bored too. :P

:lol2: I do satellite communications, it's technical but boring

agreed!!!

Turbo LX9 FTMFW!!!

:)

So today find out that several of the guys that were supposed to leave early on the Advance party aren't leaving now, so I get to deal with these extra jacka$$es for an extra three months :lol2:

I got kicked out of my house fr stupid stuff I can't stand my moms husband he's a ********* and I don't like him. I just gotna job after notnhaving one for 9 months I'm getting my 3rd check trying to pay off debt now to add all expenses on it now. It starred at 600 am and ended 18 hours later I'm done with her crap for good now if I sell jeep I can start saving money with the g6 and hopefully get my life on track

Boy that sounds pretty rough man.... Good luck with everything.

I know some people dont believe, but I found that prayer helps. Ive been on a slump now for about 6 months, and FINALLY opportunity knocked at the door. So if your patient and you really believe...good things will happen.

Sorry, I just had to share... :woot:

Thanks guy! If everything Goes right jeep will be sold tonight but i gotta get rear axle with matched gears in. So my dads gf is making a contract 1/2 now with title and other half on Sunday when it's done

Sounds good Jake and sorry to hear bout the retard kicking you out :o

Oh another note, I'm sick, this is great, I hate Iraq, damn sinuses are draining on the right side, and my right nostril has been running constantly for the past few days and my right eye has been crying as well, so I've been dizzy and unbalanced, and can only see out of one eye... F@#$ing Iraq and the nastiness here :D

YYYEEESSSS!!! finally, those retard dumb ass cops are gonna get it now. :) torture their asses, hang them high, burn them and send them all to HELL! for what they did...or didnt do months ago. :woot: its about damn time KCPD gets a fire lit under thier asses. ALL their cases will NOW be handled by SPD so we WILL see some work being done. but sadly...something terrible happend on friday. :( there were some people injured in a shooting. unfortunately the one who didnt make it, was my friend. he had the paramedics there :angry: and those F*N dumb asses didnt do a damn thing and were waiting for the cops to arrive. I HOPE THEY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE! someone from the movie theater, probably the owner, was trying to keep him alive. but didnt make it passed 10 minutes. :( if this happens again, i jus might suit up, load up, and go after every single one of them myself.

Are you fucking kidding me Apple?

I just updated my iPod touch, only for it to ask me to insert an install disc. Now it doesn't work, and my computer no longer regonizes the device. GOD FUCKING DAMNIT. Now I have to go to the Apple store and have these dipshits fix it. I better not pay a dime, I DL'd the update, then it asks me for a disc. I DOWNLOADED ALL THE INFO IN THE GODDAMNED UPDATE, WHY DO YOU NEED A FUCKING DISC.

Jesus christ. Well, this might be the start of my hatred for this company.

if i get 1 more text about this dude's bday, im going to punch him in the face next time i see him. STOP TEXTING EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER ABOUT YOUR BDAY!!!! IF YOU HAVE GOOD FRIENDS, THEY WILL KNOW ITS YOUR BDAY!!! YOUR 22 NOW GROW THE HELL UP! TOMMY... YOU ARE SUCH A DAMN ATTENTION HOG THAT ALL YOU WANT IS PEOPLE TO GIVE YOU ATTENTION, IF NOT, YOU THREATEN TO KILL YOURSELF BCUZ YOU THINK YOU DONT HAVE FRIENDS! YOU ARE A PSYCHOTIC RETARD AND NEED IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION!!! OMG IM GOING TO GO NUTS!!!

if i get 1 more text about this dude's bday, im going to punch him in the face next time i see him. STOP TEXTING EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER ABOUT YOUR BDAY!!!! IF YOU HAVE GOOD FRIENDS, THEY WILL KNOW ITS YOUR BDAY!!! YOUR 22 NOW GROW THE HELL UP! TOMMY... YOU ARE SUCH A DAMN ATTENTION HOG THAT ALL YOU WANT IS PEOPLE TO GIVE YOU ATTENTION, IF NOT, YOU THREATEN TO KILL YOURSELF BCUZ YOU THINK YOU DONT HAVE FRIENDS! YOU ARE A PSYCHOTIC RETARD AND NEED IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION!!! OMG IM GOING TO GO NUTS!!!

WTF??? :lol2:

' date='Feb 15 2010, 01:04 PM' post='11735']

Are you FORDing kidding me Apple?

I just updated my iPod touch, only for it to ask me to insert an install disc. Now it doesn't work, and my computer no longer regonizes the device. GOD FORDing DAMNIT. Now I have to go to the Apple store and have these dipshits fix it. I better not pay a dime, I DL'd the update, then it asks me for a disc. I DOWNLOADED ALL THE INFO IN THE GODDAMNED UPDATE, WHY DO YOU NEED A FORDing DISC.

Jesus christ. Well, this might be the start of my hatred for this company.

:lol2::)