Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Ranting Thread

Killiger2009

fag fag fag... god i hate that kid... MFer he grinds my gears....

ugh well whatever.

oh and i HURT in my back... these injections are not helping at all...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris, i'm going to say this because i think of myself as a friend. A friend who can give you any type of advice and not sound like an asshole.

With that being said, chris.

You sound like a bitch.

Man the hell up and quit acting like a little panzy. I'm not going to give you any speech, other than to tell you that you need to man up. Just do that one thing and trust me, everything will fall together.

I expected no less. :angry:

Me and my father bump heads, and sometimes he comes off the wrong way when trying to steer me right. To boot, I was scratching for money anywhere, g/f troubles, job troubles, etc etc. Life sucks, but it's how you deal with it that determines how well you survive. And no worries, I've since felt better. :lol2:

I have around a $1000 computer, all the greatest gizmos and gadgets. Except for my 15 dollar DVD burner that destroys DVD's by burning corrupt unfinished data onto them. Then going unrecognized until restart. GAAHHHH.

Because i'm to cheep to spend 30 bucks on a good one. So i bought a shitty one for 15 bucks when i built it....

I'm shopping now.

• Founders

Well tonight was interesting... Whole story short is that my sisters boyfriend wants to ask my sister to be engaged or marry her whatever you want to call it. He asked me I said I'm 100% behind it because my sister loves this guy to death and so does he and I think they're perfect together. Well my sisters bf and my dad went off and talked privately after myself and my sisters bf talked privately and I told him I'm 100% behind it. Then my dad kinda said a "no" which all the points later tonight that I found out they were sound bullshit to me because there nothing we've ever really stood for. Later in effect my sisters bf told my sister tonight and we've been drinking for a while and my sister just broke down and cried and was the depressed I've ever seen her in the over 20+ years I've been alive and now I feel like shit because I'm trying my best along with her bf to comfort her and no relief till later when I finally had a heart to heart with her and I told her I'd talked to our dad about it and pursued him on all the bs.

Honestly I feel like shit right now and kinda hate my dad because they've been going out for 2+ years now and frankly its been the happiest I've ever seen my sister. I think my dad would have said something to me if he didn't like this guy. Just really ticks me off to see my sister who I'm really close too this depressed and shit and I can't do anything relatively because its my dad causing the harm...

I just hope my mom, sister and I can talk some sense into my dad and realizing this guy is the guy for my sister.

Eh even the short version is long :pop_corn: well just hope shit settles for the better...

I'm pissed. Guy that was gonna buy the 6, BAILED!

He said he didn't want it anymore. WTF!? Ugh. Now I'm back to square 1. :P

Anyone want a G6?

Well tonight was interesting... Whole story short is that my sisters boyfriend wants to ask my sister to be engaged or marry her whatever you want to call it. He asked me I said I'm 100% behind it because my sister loves this guy to death and so does he and I think they're perfect together. Well my sisters bf and my dad went off and talked privately after myself and my sisters bf talked privately and I told him I'm 100% behind it. Then my dad kinda said a "no" which all the points later tonight that I found out they were sound bullshit to me because there nothing we've ever really stood for. Later in effect my sisters bf told my sister tonight and we've been drinking for a while and my sister just broke down and cried and was the depressed I've ever seen her in the over 20+ years I've been alive and now I feel like shit because I'm trying my best along with her bf to comfort her and no relief till later when I finally had a heart to heart with her and I told her I'd talked to our dad about it and pursued him on all the bs.

Honestly I feel like shit right now and kinda hate my dad because they've been going out for 2+ years now and frankly its been the happiest I've ever seen my sister. I think my dad would have said something to me if he didn't like this guy. Just really ticks me off to see my sister who I'm really close too this depressed and shit and I can't do anything relatively because its my dad causing the harm...

I just hope my mom, sister and I can talk some sense into my dad and realizing this guy is the guy for my sister.

Eh even the short version is long :P well just hope shit settles for the better...

Sounds like daddy doesn't wanna let go of his lil girl and honestly I know what he must feel like, but there's no reason to act like a douche.... your sis is gonna end up doing what she wants to do whith who she feels like doing it with... sorry that came out wrong but you know what I mean... I mean she's gonna be with who evr she wants regardless of what your dad wants... take your mind out the gutter... back on topic... I take is he's really close to her right? Poor guy just give him some time, he'll realize the mistake he's making and man up about it (hopefully) I would if I was in his place.... If I were him and the dude asked me or my daughters hand in marriage I would have prolly reacted the same way. (yay... I have 2 girls... :( ) then I would proseed to take my head out my ass and say have a man to man talk with the dude... just my .02

IDK if I would personally be the dudes lawyer in this case though Jim, let your sister do the talkin and just back her up on her decision while she talks to your dad. And like I said give him some time, he just prolly got caught off guard.... kinda like being kicked in the ballz.... you don't expect it and when it happens it hurst like a muthaphukal!!! hope this helps.

Ghost... what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas... EXCEPT herpes... :agreed: jk

I'm pissed. Guy that was gonna buy the 6, BAILED!

He said he didn't want it anymore. WTF!? Ugh. Now I'm back to square 1. :(

Anyone want a G6?

Damn... THAT SUXORZ!!!! What was his story???

If I lower the price then I have to pay what I owe and then wait to get the title even longer...

I'm going to bring it to Car Max and see what they'll give me.

• Founders

Sounds like daddy doesn't wanna let go of his lil girl and honestly I know what he must feel like, but there's no reason to act like a douche.... your sis is gonna end up doing what she wants to do whith who she feels like doing it with... sorry that came out wrong but you know what I mean... I mean she's gonna be with who evr she wants regardless of what your dad wants... take your mind out the gutter... back on topic... I take is he's really close to her right? Poor guy just give him some time, he'll realize the mistake he's making and man up about it (hopefully) I would if I was in his place.... If I were him and the dude asked me or my daughters hand in marriage I would have prolly reacted the same way. (yay... I have 2 girls... :( ) then I would proseed to take my head out my ass and say have a man to man talk with the dude... just my .02

IDK if I would personally be the dudes lawyer in this case though Jim, let your sister do the talkin and just back her up on her decision while she talks to your dad. And like I said give him some time, he just prolly got caught off guard.... kinda like being kicked in the ballz.... you don't expect it and when it happens it hurst like a muthaphukal!!! hope this helps.

This is kinda what I told both my sister and her bf, that my dad is not ready to let my sister go even though she will be 24 in about 3 months but the reason why I say I need to talk to my dad is the main reason he's holding out against my future brother-in-law is that he's not catholic when in reality its been over 10 years since my mom, sister and I have been to church and my dad goes every week. I mean with myself being an engineer and historian I have had so many mixed feelings about religion is why I don't go but I still believe in god and all that but believe in a little Lutheran if anything. I just feel if that you believe in freedom and everybody is equal (like americans should and my dad believes as well) why should you hold religion against somebody.

My overall feel on this is that if they both feel its a win, why not allow? My parents have always been there to tell us whats wrong and right but they have felt the best lesson is the one you learn through experience so why stand in the way of this.

My sister told me that I need good luck finding a girl that my parents will approve and I'm like I don't have to worry bout my parents I have to worry bout the girls parents to approve of me like this :rofl:

This is kinda what I told both my sister and her bf, that my dad is not ready to let my sister go even though she will be 24 in about 3 months but the reason why I say I need to talk to my dad is the main reason he's holding out against my future brother-in-law is that he's not catholic when in reality its been over 10 years since my mom, sister and I have been to church and my dad goes every week. I mean with myself being an engineer and historian I have had so many mixed feelings about religion is why I don't go but I still believe in god and all that but believe in a little Lutheran if anything. I just feel if that you believe in freedom and everybody is equal (like americans should and my dad believes as well) why should you hold religion against somebody.

My overall feel on this is that if they both feel its a win, why not allow? My parents have always been there to tell us whats wrong and right but they have felt the best lesson is the one you learn through experience so why stand in the way of this.

My sister told me that I need good luck finding a girl that my parents will approve and I'm like I don't have to worry bout my parents I have to worry bout the girls parents to approve of me like this :(

Oooooh so THAT'S it... religion... yeah I see why he's upset... and I take it you sis is getting married into the dudes religion? Damn are you sure your dad doesn't have a lil Mexican in him? :rofl: j/k I say this because Mexicans are VERY deffensive when it comes to mixed religions relationships... I have cousins (female) that have married into diff religions and boy does THAT stir the pot!!! I was raised Catholic but I rarely go to church... I need to though...

GL with convincing your dad, but again given some time he'll give in...

Oooooh so THAT'S it... religion... yeah I see why he's upset... and I take it you sis is getting married into the dudes religion? Damn are you sure your dad doesn't have a lil Mexican in him? ;) j/k I say this because Mexicans are VERY deffensive when it comes to mixed religions relationships... I have cousins (female) that have married into diff religions and boy does THAT stir the pot!!! I was raised Catholic but I rarely go to church... I need to though...

GL with convincing your dad, but again given some time he'll give in...

:lol2::lol2:

My fiance (Mexican) is Seventh Day Adventist and I am Lutheran. Her Parents don't like that at all which is why I didn't tell them about me popping the question lol

• 2 weeks later...

okay. this is the most mad i think ive been at anyone in a very very very long time.

Story of today:

Start out by going to the gym working out and its going pretty well. took the scenic route to the gym (mostly highway) since it was like 75 and sun and it was perfect windows down driving. so i take the highway, go workout, stop at my local supplement store and decide to take my long way home again. I knew they were doing construction on the highway in a few spots but i just had to slow down for a couple of bumps and stuff nothing serious.

Well as im nearing my turn off of the highway they are paving RIGHT there in the intersection so i think...shit ill have to take a VERY long way home but whatever. im stopped in the median and a highway worker comes across to me as im about to pull away and hes like, "hit that u turn area ahead and come up and take a right from that side" so i take off and do the illegal u-turn in that spot and head up towards my turn.

I notice they had JUST laid asphalt down and im weary as i approach. There is also a low-boy trailer parked in the unpaved turn lane so i cant be off the asphalt. im waved on by both the steam roller operator and some other worker (the same one from before) and so i'm like oh its okay to drive on. I start driving through and as soon as i hit the fresh stuff i knew i was fudge. i sink about half an inch with all wheels as i drive through it and rocks are flying up on my car inside the wheel wells and on the sides of the car. I think that it was just rocks and that id have to bug and tar them off when i got home so im pissed off. i drive the rest of the way home ( about 4-5 more miles) and then when i get home i see the disaster. my tires are now made of freekin road. i have stone tires. and pebbles and black shit are all over my quarters and my side skirts and the inside of the wheel wells are jacked. i know now i have to hurry before this shit cures so i IMMEDIATELY get soap and warm water and the hose and get ALL the black and rocks off the body. that much was taken care of right away so i start spraying the tires...nothing moves. i take my rim off and spray with hose and cover in soapy water...nothing. So i call Illinois Dept of Trans HQ and say WTF, they transfer me to claims who tells me "go back to the site, ask for the foreman and tell him he needs to fix your shit.

so i GLADLY put my rim back on and drive carefully back over there (stewing with rage) and i pull up on the highway where most the workers are now about 3 miles farther than before. i stop and ask where the foreman is and hes there and tells me he has this special spray stuff that eats this stuff off like butter and will not harm paint or tires or plastic. Great. I can deal with that. I get 2 giant cans of this shit (one of the highway guys was about to start spraying my car in the median and i was like WHOA WHOA WHOA ill do this later) and i take the wheel off again, COAT it in this shit he gives me....start to wipe and scrub....nothing. shit doesn't budge cuz its like STONE WHEELS. I call discount tire as i have an insurance thing on all 4 tires so i think well maybe they will replace them as if they had nails in them. i call and the guy says...we can do nothing for you. It wont hurt the tires and the only thing you can do is keep driving the car until it wears off. He says it will not hurt the integrity of the tire and to just drive a little carefully allowing more time to stop and slowly make turns.

So now im stuck. I cant tell Civil (the company) that they have to pay me anything as nothing can fix what has happened now. its just there and i cant do anything but drive it off (each hard bump breaks some loose and slings it into my panels/wheel well)

oh forgot to mention, the stuff they gave me, is a lubricant that is oil based...thanks for slicking my tires u morons. I sprayed it on there without reading that and as i see it go on im like...wtf this stuff is like WD-40

So im seriously about to go do a big ass burnout so at least the rears are cleaned off.

Ill get pics up later of the damage (I took a shitload in case i can do an insurance claim)

Summary for lazy people: Moron highway guys wave me through to drive through freshly laid asphalt, it gets all over my car, tires are practically made of stone now, company supplied cleaner stuff didn't help at all, im told all i can do is drive on my stone tires until all of it comes off.

Moral of story---never trust jackass construction workers if you feel that the passage will not be good for your precious GTO

jesus dude thats sooo gay dude that sucks so bad i would have gone back and been like cough up some dough or ill get u fired or something i wouldnt take that shit its in the wheel wells

jesus dude thats sooo gay dude that sucks so bad i would have gone back and been like cough up some dough or ill get u fired or something i wouldnt take that shit its in the wheel wells

well i took off all my rims and cleaned really well in there so right now all of the CAR is clean and fine. the tires on the other hand are not.

Dude, that sucks, I'm sorry to hear that, I've had some asphalt on my paint, I wasn't happy, I can't imagine it on the tires... I say, go get 'em! That's just not safe, if you were in a situation where you had to stop suddenly, and you were unable to that would be all on them.

o burnouts then tire rotation then more burnouts.... :lol2: thats my input. Not to much tho just little burnouts so u can get most of it off and that oil based shit will get your rims dirtier its like the tire shine dirty will stick to it sooo bad