Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Ranting Thread

Killiger2009

so help me god if one more god damn hadicapt/old person gets near my car i am ging to be pissed!! i seriously came inches from dieing today..some moron thought he could make it to the other side of the road so he pulled out infornt of me and thenonce he noticed he wasnt gonna make it he stoped in the middle of my damn lane!!! uggghh!!

This is why I carry an air horn in my car at all times.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. That's weak. I carry a wrist rocket with marbles and bb's. Also my4 inch blade. And the metal bat.

Detroit.

Yeah, not on LI. If I pulled that shit, lawsuits out the ass for me. :lol2:

People are sue crazy out here. An air horn will suffice, it's easily discarded and no trace when thrown away. :lol2:

so help me god if one more god damn hadicapt/old person gets near my car i am ging to be pissed!! i seriously came inches from dieing today..some moron thought he could make it to the other side of the road so he pulled out infornt of me and thenonce he noticed he wasnt gonna make it he stoped in the middle of my damn lane!!! uggghh!!

:lol2: you ok? i had that happen to me too. i was a 4 lane street, 2 and 2, i think a 40mph speed limit. i was in the left lane and a vehicle on the right lane like 3 car spaces back and a full size truck in the right lane pretty far in front taking a right into a small parking lot. there was a car that wanted to leave that lot. and OLDY-LOKS decided to go and attempt a left turn because she couldnt see. shes going straight and sees me coming and decided to stop right in my lane. i, at the speed i was going with the given distance getting smaller between us, i wasnt going to be able to stop without knocking her several feet. and with a vehicle in the next lane so i did the only thing i could do...cross the yellow line into on coming traffic and speed off.

So today was a long day i had schoool in the mornign and such and i had an away game after which i was hungry and tired and so i was just worn out by the time i get home. I decide at about 8:30 that I wanted burger king for dinner. So instead of taking my car I take my moms so I didnt have to waste my gas and we get my bk and i wanted a frappe from mcds so we stopped there and got one. Get on the high way and such car infront of me was going like 60 so i went around him, mind you one hand on the stearing wheel one holding my frappe. my exit comes up so i get off onto the on ramp and i thought it was a cop behind me but i wasnt sure so i kept going and then i see these damn flashing blue and red lights..so i pull over yatta yatta comes up i just need to see your license..sorry sir its at my house i mean its a turn away if you want to follow mw there i can get it for you. so he asked for my name and yatta yatta yatta and he goes i pulled you over because you had failure to use turn signals and then a light came on and you crossed the white line. i was like okay blah blah blah and he goes back runs the plates and such and comes back, i will just give you a warning this time now you ladies have a safe night.

That doesn't sound that bad? I had one pull me over the other day because he thought I was drunk because I was buying Mexican at midnight on a sat night lol

So today was a long day i had schoool in the mornign and such and i had an away game after which i was hungry and tired and so i was just worn out by the time i get home. I decide at about 8:30 that I wanted burger king for dinner. So instead of taking my car I take my moms so I didnt have to waste my gas and we get my bk and i wanted a frappe from mcds so we stopped there and got one. Get on the high way and such car infront of me was going like 60 so i went around him, mind you one hand on the stearing wheel one holding my frappe. my exit comes up so i get off onto the on ramp and i thought it was a cop behind me but i wasnt sure so i kept going and then i see these damn flashing blue and red lights..so i pull over yatta yatta comes up i just need to see your license..sorry sir its at my house i mean its a turn away if you want to follow mw there i can get it for you. so he asked for my name and yatta yatta yatta and he goes i pulled you over because you had failure to use turn signals and then a light came on and you crossed the white line. i was like okay blah blah blah and he goes back runs the plates and such and comes back, i will just give you a warning this time now you ladies have a safe night.

dont be mad that was cool of him i always get the shit end of the stick with them

bad enough it was my first time ever getting pulled over..corse after he gets my name and such and goes back to his car i start balling on my moms shoulder like freaking out =[

:agreed: with Mark. but i also see it as a whole, not a very well entire day. relax, take a day off..? some cops can be mean and others can be nice. i was pulled over for not using my turnsignal either. it happend like 2 am, empty city streets and jus a warning.

yeah he was really nice about it and not cocky ya know but just everything was rediculous and i just wanted to be home..and i am thanking gm for putting the light thing on the rear view mirrors that make lights not blinding when you look in it

Ah, I didn't realize that was your first time being pulled over, now I understand the frustration. BTW, I'm not to sure why they take your info down but if they write your name down it's not a bad thing. I have had my name written down more time than I can remember. lol

Just learn from the experience. :agreed:

Sounds like the cop was a nice guy. Don't feel bad, I remember the first time I got pulled over. I was driving an 89 Taurus wagon I picked up after the Camaro got wrecked, and noticed a gray Charger following pretty closely behind me on a little used neighborhood road (I was headed home). Next thing I know, blue lights. Wondering why a unmarked, high speed pursuit car was pulling me, I started freaking. He got up to the window, asked for license and registration, yada yada. He comes back after running my info and says: "Know why I pulled you over?" to which I replied "No, sir." ... He pulled me over for failure to inspect vehicle (VA requires that you get a yearly inspection). I calmly replied that I didn't know the inspection was up (by 2 weeks), to which he replied "Yeah. Okay." and wrote me a ticket anyways. Then got into his high speed pursuit vehicle and drove off. That was a douche.

To this day I find it funny my first ticket was in a 89 Taurus wagon and not my 89 Camaro Z28...

yeah he was a nice dude. i was just worried about getting a ticket and our insurance shooting through the roof and having to pay and all i was just a mess haha

I don't know, it must have been when i was driving because we didn't break it putting them on.

Apparently its a pretty common problem, all thats needed is to tap the old stud out and replace it with a bolt.

• Founders

DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!! So pissed right now Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers changed 10 of their tour dates! and guess whose got changed to the most shittiest of days!!! MINE!!!!

It was going to be next month I was hyped as hell! Then bam he couldn't release his new album on time and is being a bitch about it thus changed the dates. TPATH is my #1 favorite band but changing the date to a weekday in September really has upset myself because I will not enjoy the concert as much being I'll have class till 5pm then I have to speed to Tampa to get there in time for the concert then come back home probably for work the next day ughhhhh... Pisses me off!! I'll be old enough to drink at a concert by the date but won't be able to do it because its a week day!!!

I truly just don't understand love anymore...

Crystal left me tonight, and after two months, it was quite a roller coaster ride, emotionally speaking. After overcoming her clingy ex boyfriend, I figured things would just get better from there. But our personalities were really just too different from each other. I started to fall for her, and I could see it in her, but it just couldn't work. Crystal truly is my opposite in many ways, but at first we just clicked, and it went great at first, but alas...it was short lived. I don't know why I open myself up anymore and actually try. I really don't.

Even more so, she left me to back to her ex. I don't know what to do, how to feel or say about it. I'm not the single guy type. I can't fucking stand it. And now look, I'm right back in that uncomfortable zone. I cry, and I don't want to. A combination of loss and confusion, I don't know, how or what to feel right now. My music the only thing keeping myself sane at the moment. And I leave this song excerpt, which echoes my thoughts now,

So falls the winter snow,

So vivid and lifeless yet out of control.

Dark days and all that come with it,

What feels like a lifetime mourned,

And how I waited for deliverance,

Watching the lifetime lost,

As days turn to years...

When Kingdoms Fall by Evergrey