Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Ranting Thread

Killiger2009

This is the ranting thread im starting it off all you have to do is complain, rant, or watever else you think about

So my gf was suppose to come over for the whole weekend no school today not even for me and she cant come down her mom was bitching at her over nothing and i cant see herl....im home alone because my god mom is staying at the hospital where she works all weekend because of the snow and that means i have to stay at home (an hour away from her) because i have to watch my god moms dog which stinks and needs a bath and likes to take its sweet time finding a place to piss...my best friend is moving to colorado 1700 miles away then joining the marines and hes like a little brother to me no homo so idk o and plus my gfs mom is like u might not go see him next weekend(valentines weekend) even though we had a plans and all and i dont see my gf everyday like i did before i moved and idk i guess her mom doesnt understand i have a credit card bill, insurance, loan and gas bill to do. I cant afford to go up there to see her like u did before i moved i was unemployed for about a month so no income rolling in and my god mom had to spot me so i m just starting a job like this monday coming up so yea thats my life

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow...

sounds like lots of problems. how old are you two?

My Rant :

So i own a town house and there is an association there. well the plants in the walkway were all dead so we decided to ask the president of the association if they could replant because we pay 130 per month for association fees. she said that there was no money in the budget for that. Whatever so we decided to take our own money and spend it on plants. we dug the dead shit out and planted roses.

Guess what???

Two weeks later that bitch gets all new plants put in but we didnt get any. and on top of that she talked to the HOA and had them fine us for "removing plants" $250

WTF!!!

And i cant dispute it because i called the HOA told them what happened and all they said is that the fine came from the board... Guess who the Board is?

THAT BITCH

so i have to pay 250 for taking out dead plants before they planted new ones.

• Founders

Sorry to hear Killinger!!!

I feel ya Tuppz, HOAs are a bunch of crap! The people on them are usually stuck up old people with nothing left to do in their lives than make young people's life miserable. I remember some idiot in our neighborhood took out our mailbox. Now in order for us to get mail because the mail lady was too lazy to walk an extra like 15 ft. to our door, we had to put up a new mailbox. Now our stupid neighborhood has these UGLY, EXPENSIVE, horrible excuse for a mailbox. All we wanted to do while we had to wait like 3 weeks for the company to come with another was put up a $10 mailbox so we could get mail. The board was like "No Way!!!" so my dad goes in and is like "So you have 2 options let us put up this mailbox or you old farts that don't work anymore can collect our mail and then bring it to us when we get out of our hard working jobs!!" I never laughed so hard in my life!!! Naturally they they let us put up at $10 mailbox before we had to install our lovely $500 mailbox POS that doesn't even close properly!

Also in order to paint our house or anything we have to go to the board, when I work on my car and the garage is open we get a call because the "garage is open" and a whole lot of other shit.

well i moved out of the town house 2 weeks ago however i still own it. it is being rented out. man i want to do something to her so bad but i know it would get traced back to me. so i am going to pay the 250 so i can be done with it.

damn thats gay ringo and tupper i kno where ur coming from my uncle owns a townhouse and the basement flooded so crappy state farm hasnt even replaced the carpet yet after a year and my uncles like f this ikll do it myself and their like no u cant and all this bs its really stupid

12-angryredarms.gif12-angryredarms.gif12-angryredarms.gif12-angryredarms.gif12-angryredarms.gif

12-angryredarms.gif12-angryredarms.gif12-angryredarms.gif12-angryredarms.gif12-angryredarms.gif

that is all.

ps

HOA suck and I will never live anywere someone can tell me what I can and cant do with my house.

Hey did they ever catch those people who broke in your house?

Never EVER heard back from the cops! I called them once to tell them about something suspicious I saw and NEVER got a call back! useless town cops!!! I have nothing against cops for the most part but the ones in my town suck! I lol everytime I see them pull anyone over cuz there so funny how for speeding they heed 3 cruisers at the scene.

Never EVER heard back from the cops! I called them once to tell them about something suspicious I saw and NEVER got a call back! useless town cops!!! I have nothing against cops for the most part but the ones in my town suck! I lol everytime I see them pull anyone over cuz there so funny how for speeding they heed 3 cruisers at the scene.

bahahaha i do to haha its the same way here i swear..they pull someone over and then they have like 3 more that come to the scene i am like for the love of god!! and then when you call 911 no one comes its like wtf!!

in bum FORD orange county va where i lived....we had a fight a sheetz at 12am and literaly no cops came till 2am there is like 2 cops working night shift during the week and orange county is an hour and a half to 2 hours long

...useless town cops!!! I have nothing against cops for the most part but the ones in my town suck!...

i think the most useless cops ever are where i used to live. seriously, they suck. especially in this one horrible incident where surrounding city cops were brought in to force KCPD to actually work. its sad. hope those cops in KCPD that did nothing that night get whats coming to them and burn in hell.

Is that a preemptive? are you planning it to blow up or do you know it is going to happen anyways?

Yes, preemptive is the word...

I know it needs tie rods. And i know it needs a transmission.

So yeah, I'm waiting for it to blow up at the most inconvenient time when I'm in the heart of the ghetto.

why didnt you make it before?

Because I was literally in the mood to kill that chick, which clearly shows I wasn't thinking logically, which rarely happens, so of course I wouldn't think to post a new thread :wacko: