Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Classic Mercedes Find!!!

So I was up in Industry, CA today getting my Megan Racing lowering springs removed by Megan Racing because they were too low in the rear for my GTO and as I was leaving I saw a old school 600 sitting in a garage next door. I parked the car to go look at it because I have a good friend that loves classic Mercedes. Well, I go in a little further to ask the owner if I could take a picture of it (I didn't want to be rude). As I got further into the garage, it was a GOLD MINE!

So talking to the guy, all he does is upholstery on classic Mercedes Benz. That's it. He said that people from all over the country send him cars to do the interiors on. I can understand why too, these cars are extremely rare and beautiful. He was also telling me that he does the interior of the cars for Mercedes-Benz Classic.

Anyway, here are some pictures of what was inside, sorry for the iPhone pics, it's all I had on me...

7213768262_089101d8df_c.jpg

600 Rear by MAP2_Photo, on Flickr

7213768116_d5f397553f_c.jpg

600 Interior by MAP2_Photo, on Flickr

7213767928_529eb85cf9_c.jpg

600 Front by MAP2_Photo, on Flickr

7213767774_f4491c6a3d_c.jpg

Blue 300 SL by MAP2_Photo, on Flickr

7213767552_d9a9bf76cd_c.jpg

1 of 65 4 Door Convertible by MAP2_Photo, on Flickr

7213767382_a00ff68a6c_c.jpg

Silver 300 SL by MAP2_Photo, on Flickr

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

NICE! the last one is cool. and did you mention some certain words to Megan Racing? :D or did you forget? :mellow: and iphone pics?

NICE! the last one is cool. and did you mention some certain words to Megan Racing? :D or did you forget? :mellow: and iphone pics?

I never actually went to Megan Racing, just their shop. I did mention it though, to the guy working on my car.

All I had was my iPhone! :(

The owner invited me back in a month or so though, so I can take more pics and he said that the indoor of the blue SL will be done by then.

Sent from my mind using telekinesis.

I never actually went to Megan Racing, just their shop. I did mention it though, to the guy working on my car.

All I had was my iPhone! :(

The owner invited me back in a month or so though, so I can take more pics and he said that the indoor of the blue SL will be done by then.

Sent from my mind using telekinesis.

oh ok, thanks. hopefully they do it. and awesome that he invited you back.