Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Sign in to follow this  
RenegadeG5

Just had a Bonneville GXP park outside of my apartment!

I don't really like the look of most Bonneville's but I have the say the GXP looks sharp. I see that car aging very well compared to most cars. I would drive one HAHA!

Untitled.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Aging well? Tell that to its Northstar motor. :lol:

I saw an 1999 Oldsmobile Aurora a month ago and thought the design is holding up well and dident look like an 13 year old design.

95128281990215-480.jpg

3WWYECPGORH8D7OJ1Q.jpg

My stepmom has a Bonneville GXP in that color. It's a pearl white and it is GORGEOUS. That car rides like a dream, too. I think it's one of Pontiac's finest designs.

I absolutley love Bonne GXPs. When I was looking for a replacement for my WRX I wanted a GXP, but couldn't find one so I went w/ my GTP. 8-9 years old and that design his head and shoulders above most junk nowadays

I love the LOOK of the car... I just wish that Gm would have put the 5.3 V8 in it instead of the Northstar. I do agree though, it is a very sharp looking car.

I love the LOOK of the car... I just wish that Gm would have put the 5.3 V8 in it instead of the Northstar. I do agree though, it is a very sharp looking car.

I completely agree with that... I have an 03 SLE Bonneville and wanted an 05 GXP, but it had the 4.6.... If it had the 5.3 LS4 I would have been all about the Bonneville GXP... I would have even picked up a trans to build for it later...lol