Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Five Future Goldmines

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

future classic right here I saw today......

540378_3527433782319_1166415045_32684468_646530425_n.jpg

If they don't leak oil it ant running right! :lol:Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a manual G6 coupe today.

that's a bit on the rare side.

I went to the super market with the GP and pulled up next to it. I looked in and it had a stick and clutch pedal.

• Founders

This. How many were made? I feel like they killed that trans after '07 but my memory may not be serving correctly

future classic right here I saw today......

540378_3527433782319_1166415045_32684468_646530425_n.jpg

I like those XLRs. They are pretty cool looking to me still.

Sent from my mind using telekinesis.

This. How many were made? I feel like they killed that trans after '07 but my memory may not be serving correctly

not sure but there are not too many out there, I think your right thou 05 to mid 07 for the 6-speed f40 manual.

eh, doesnt look all that great to me.

you dont look to good to me either! Shut your face! :P:rofl:

j/k

• 3 weeks later...

Why no love for Fiero's? I really think those things are going to be collectable. And they are so cheap right now. I want to buy a mint, black 86-88 GT and just keep it in a storage locker, preferably a 88. Then get another 86-88 and swap in a 3800 series II SC. Got my collector, got my toy

I think Fieros are known more for their customization possibilities. Bone stock, they really aren't that special. But so many swaps can be done, from mild to wild. I've seen everything from Quad4 and Ecotec swaps to cammed 350's and even an LS7 swap.

Thats not even true...

We're Pontiac enthusiasts, of course we love the Pontiacs for what they are. But in the hardcore collector world, those people don't even bat an eye to a mint, all original Fiero. Too many horror stories of fires, unreliablitiy, etc. However, they're much better seen as a platform for something x1000 better than what GM ever intended. Don't get me wrong, if I ever get the cash (a lot) I'd love to have a built, boosted and cammed LX9 beast, mated to a 282 Getrag in an 88 Fiero GT. Over haul it's suspension, canabilize a set of Brembo four and two pots from an Evo VIII-IX, with a set of BBS LMs, 18x8 all around, with an aggressive offset.

They're much better known for being a blank canvas for anything you want.

• 2 weeks later...

I just love how its a sporty mid-engine Pontiac. I wouldn't mind driving a bone stock Fiero.

Mine isn't BONE stock, but it's close! I've had so many people comment that I have such a rare car because it is a stock 88 coupe. The majority are highly modified so it's not often you come across a Fiero like mine. Even at the Fiero shows I attend, I'm the only stock yellow 88 coupe present every time. I've tossed around the idea of keeping this one stock and getting another one to modify, but I just love this car too much and don't want another to interfere with my love for her!