Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

wheels for warriors

milkman

We have set up a benefit car show for http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ and http://www.fisherhouse.org/. 100% of the proceeds will be split 50/50 between both charities. Please like us on Facebook @ (wheels for warriors) to help spread the word. If there are any members that have suggestions or are willing to help out with this event it would be much appreciated. If anyone is interested in attending please post on Facebook. So far I have date, time, location and cost. There will be raffles, trophies, DJ, maybe live band and some other events but I have to work out the rest of the details.

Link to Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wheels-for-Warriors/362269210466703

Tri-C

Western Campus

11000 Pleasant Valley Road

Parma, OH 44130

Date: 7-22-12

Time: 9:00am to 4:00 pm

Cost: $10.00 to show

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Good luck on the show! Hope you raise lots of money for both charities!

Please post pictures of the event. If I lived anywhere near there, I would be there.

Sent from my mind using telekinesis.

• 1 month later...

The show is coming up quickly so I wanted to give some updates. We have had over $3000 in raffle and giveaway prizes donated so far with new ones coming in every day. I just finalized the order for 55 trophies, man these things are expensive. We also picked up Three live bands that will be preforming (Superfly, Junkman and Dirty Little Rock Stars). Here is our current flyer with sponsors but we are updating every 600 flyers.

wheelsforwarriorsflyer.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

How far is Parma from Orient? I have some friends there and he would probably go if it isn't too far.

Sent from my mind using telekinesis.

It's about 2.5 hours from Parma

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is far for some, But anyone in the area that can make it please show up and help support our injured troops coming home. Only 4 days away!!! Looking like we are going to have good weather for a car show.

Going down in a little bit to start getting set up, hope to see some of you there!!!

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.