Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1978 Grand Am CA

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hip cats eh? :D
That's right BIG DADDY, we talkin to you boys. Frosty, turn down the BEACH BOYs N flip me one of them LUCKY's out your shirt sleeve. While I get ready to get all up in their face about Cool Cats N what they have to fear. You all do watch my fav show..Betty White.???? Be Very afraid YOUR next. LMAO

That's right BIG DADDY, we talkin to you boys. Frosty, turn down the BEACH BOYs N flip me one of them LUCKY's out your shirt sleeve. While I get ready to get all up in their face about Cool Cats N what they have to fear. You all do watch my fav show..Betty White.???? Be Very afraid YOUR next. LMAO

Big Daddy O JustA6 - Dude what a heavy load you placed on these cats.You probably sent them home to Momma to get a grape fizzy or a Tab. Have you turned up those lake pipes yet? Fresh outta' Lucky Stripes, I guess you will have to have onea ma Marlboros. Watched Sid and Imogene last night. Check in' out Shindig right after Route 66,

• Founders

Big Daddy O JustA6 - Dude what a heavy load you placed on these cats.You probably sent them home to Momma to get a grape fizzy or a Tab. Have you turned up those lake pipes yet? Fresh outta' Lucky Stripes, I guess you will have to have onea ma Marlboros. Watched Sid and Imogene last night. Check in' out Shindig right after Route 66,

There's writing on the page but what it says, I have no idea :willy_nilly:

Car 54.....WHERE ARE YOU???? Dobie N that Cool cat Maynard come on next. Hurry up with the popcorn MOM. LOL

Waiting to take a trip with Capt. Troy on the Tiki then watch Paladin shoot 'em up. Flying at 12 O'clock High after that.

Send cash....JustA6 and I will send you the Rosetta Stone.

By the time ya hit our our age, You've learned at least 5 different AMERICAN English sub languages. LMAO I'd take a set O Lakes over rollin on 20+'s anyday. DONK DONK

Waiting to take a trip with Capt. Troy on the Tiki then watch Paladin shoot 'em up. Flying at 12 O'clock High after that.

Tomorrow is 12 o'clock low.....Voyage to the bottom of the sea, then our favorite off road show, RAT PATROL. OMG, Peace, Love N Bobby Shermin. LOL

backpacking-around-europe-500x332.jpg

Popped more caps then ALL them rappers/gangsta's combined! BTW still packin, if ya thinkin bout jackin...Suprize.

Good one havoc. LOL

Popped more caps then ALL them rappers/gangsta's combined! BTW still packin, if ya thinkin bout jackin...Suprize.

Good one havoc. LOL

Go ahead....make my day!

A man has got to know his limitations.

Harry_Callahan.JPG

In all this excitement, I don't know if I fired five shots or six. Considering this is .44 magnum, the most powerful hand gun in the world and it can blow your head clean off, you to ask youself one question. Do you feel lucky? Well do ya' punk !?!?!

• 8 months later...