Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Badass Automotive Imagery Thread (NSFW possible)

6 Shooter

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• 2 weeks later...

Yella Vette's Rule...

BOWLING GREEN, Ky. – Chevrolet today introduced the 2016 Corvette Z06 C7.R Edition – a road-going, track-capable homage to the Corvette Racing C7.R racecars. It’s offered in Corvette Racing’s signature yellow livery – or black – with coordinated exterior and interior accents.

2016-Chevrolet-CorvetteZ06-C7R-Edition-0

2016-Chevrolet-CorvetteZ06-C7R-Edition-0

www.media.gm.com

My trip to Bowling Green is looking like it will be around May 11, 12, or 13. No firm date yet, but that is tentative date. It appears that the Corvette is built. The VIN number has been assigned. So I will probably out of work 2 days.

I got the call yesterday evening. Museum delivery date is now officially scheduled for Monday, May 18th. So I will be going down on Sunday the 17th, and heading home Tuesday. I will get an email on what to wear/what not to wear in order to tour the assembly plant (like I don't already know having worked in enough GM plants and facilities).

I was told on the phone that the museum does not do deliveries on Saturday and Sunday as there are often Corvette events at the museum on the weekend. The museum averages 40 deliveries a week or 8 cars a day !!!! Museum delivery is a $1000 option, so assuming the museum gets most of that, that's nearly $40k/week going into the museum's pocket.

• Founders

Not bad at all for the museum! Can I start a Ringo's house delivery option where I get to drive all Vette's? It'll only cost $500, a steal! :lol:

Rocket 88

1957-olds-rear.jpg

1957-olds-engine.jpg

1957-olds-front.jpg

The late '50s were a time when the Big Three turned out some of their most brilliant designs, especially when it came to their fullsize line offerings. Oldsmobile for one encompassed some of its finest styling points in 1957 while also promoting cutting-edge innovations like Rocket T-400 V-8 power, wide-stance chassis, span-a-ramic windshield, and sweeping hooded headlights. For Fred Morrison, growing up in Cambridge, Massachusetts, he was able to see all the latest designs cruising his streets fresh from dealership showrooms.

www.hot.rod.com