Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Badass Automotive Imagery Thread (NSFW possible)

6 Shooter

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Anyone that thinks the '67 LS9 GTO tht started this thread looks over done/crappy/bad wheels, ain't right...

A donked GTO with crappy rims ain't right...

• Founders
' timestamp='1332535794' post='68931']

Some butthurt up in hurr. :lol:

Why do we have to be "butthurt" to express our opinion. We are on a forum aren't we?

• Founders

Please define "Donk" rims...

Extreme case of donk:

donk_amaro.jpg

Usually though it can be any outlandish rim that doesn't flow with the car very well and often is above "20s"

That Camaro is bad/ugly/sick(did I say UGLY), the GTO that this thread is about is no where close to that, It's Bad Azz, no where near "Donk"

• Founders

That Camaro is bad/ugly/sick(did I say UGLY), the GTO that this thread is about is no where close to that, It's Bad Azz, no where near "Donk"

Like I said that Camaro was an EXTREME case...

And as I said, the GTO has a fine height to it, but the rims don't flow.

Now the artwork of the same GTO on the first post is stupid. The wheels are tucked into the wells way too much.

Why do we have to be "butthurt" to express our opinion. We are on a forum aren't we?

The OP said the GTO isn't bad, and people love the wheels. You and Mike are just getting defensive. :lol:

It's the Internet, brah.

SRS BUSNSSSS.

Why are implying a defense against something you openly dislike also?

I'm not defending donk, nor does the GTO fall under that. Those look like 18"s or 19"s at most, they look huge on the car since we're so used to seeing 14" & 15" wheels on these.

Take a chill pill. :lol:

• Founders
' timestamp='1332539529' post='68943']

The OP said the GTO isn't bad, and people love the wheels. You and Mike are just getting defensive. :lol:

So I can't defend my point of view? :huh:

WOW - You're a car expert, what kind of vehicle/wheels do you driving?

I drive a Pontiac G6 and a Chevy Camaro, both still have their stock wheels because I'm very picky about the styling of wheels I put on them. I haven't ran across something that I liked enough. I'm not one to slap something on my car just because it is big and has chrome. I have to find something that suits the body and look of the car. As well if I had a classic car, something of the time period from which it's from so it doesn't look out of place.

Plus I just am against a lot of donking and aftermarket wheels because of people buying them and putting them on Honda's and stuff that the wheels cost more than the car just so they're "ghetto-fabulous". As well I don't like slammed vehicles with big wheels. I like tasteful styling that goes together and doesn't scream look at me I'm an attention whore.

That's my view. If you want to call me wrong, call me wrong but you won't change my view on things.

This is forum and people are allowed to express their opinions without being flamed or called out. If you can't follow these rules then I suggest you leave.

' timestamp='1332539529' post='68943']

I'm not defending donk, nor does the GTO fall under that. Those look like 18"s or 19"s at most, they look huge on the car since we're so used to seeing 14" & 15" wheels on these.

Take a chill pill. :lol:

As I previously stated, the GTO has a fair height on it. Its the rims that don't flow. the tire to rim ratio should look like that black Firebird (Frankly, the Firebird looks faplicious). The tires have no meat to them and it makes it look donked. Now the graphic from the first post is what set me off because the wheels are tucked way to far into the well.