Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
  • Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Sign in to follow this  
CATALINA 65

pontiac catalina 1965

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

so not to bad for the firts i work on my baby i do my best whit the little i have like to do thing whit the 1960 pieces dont like to see big radio whit cd dvd all the kit i take off in put in the glove box and i fix special ways i like the look unique look whit originale parts hummm good and at night ouff i cant explain this is nice and unique too i think i have video but you dont see good give idea little bit and you cant hire my baby a little later i put one more nice is the fist time to i do movie like that ok i go hope dont speak to much have good summer alls :pontiac: fans

/>http://youtu.be/O03nxqaYTeM

Moderators - this probably should be moved to Car Show or Progression thread.

ya...jus having difficultly deciding where to put it. i guess progression would be best.

please look whit big sceen better and put up the volume a little and wach and enjoi

Says its blocked in my country due to copyright infringement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this