Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

60DegreeVVT's Progression (yes it is Tupperware SC2)

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice. how are those reverse lights? how do they look in person and how does it compare to stock when lighting up whats behind?

nice. how are those reverse lights? how do they look in person and how does it compare to stock when lighting up whats behind?

They are like having HIDs for reverse lights the work great. It was sparked by getting pulled overfor not having a license plate bulb that worked. So my sarcastic ass got a SUPER bright LED and decided that i would do them all.

Anyone have tips for taking down where the map light is?

If your talking about the lights towards the front of the car, then all you have to is take a flat head screw driver and pry on the center of either the front or back of the piece and it should just pop off. Its pretty easy.

So... Put all the LEDs in and when they "turn off" they dont shut off.... I think that they pull such little power they cant even drain the power out of the line.

WTF now it looks DOOFY with WHITE LEDs inthe map lights and Regular Light in the MAP....

Queue the DERP!!!!

There are threads about that on G6P. You need to add a resistor in there bc the circuit always has a tiny amount of power going through it, and LEDs use very little so they will stay on.

• 8 months later...

SO... i installed BLACK Cquence Ultimate Slotted Rotors and removed the red brake caliper paint. i have BLUE calipers now.

i know i know... PICS OR STFU.... so when i get home later tonight i will take a picture or two and you can see the magic

SO... i installed BLACK Cquence Ultimate Slotted Rotors and removed the red brake caliper paint. i have BLUE calipers now.

i know i know... PICS OR STFU.... so when i get home later tonight i will take a picture or two and you can see the magic

Nice, those are the same ones I had on my 6. They look SO much better then the silver rotors when the black wears off. :blink:

Honest to god i feel like the slotted only are 100000000 timrs better than the drilled and slotted i used to have on the car. It also may be because i had 0 pad surface left but that is another story.

My car was not safe to drive...