Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My new purchase yesterday...

1977 Pontiac Can Am, 23,900 original actual miles, very early production Can Am and was shipped to the dealer on 4/13/77. It is a numbers matching car with electric windows, locks and power drivers seat, tach., cruse control, rear window defroster, AM/FM/8Track, sport steering wheel, bucket seats and console and No airconditioning. Reliable Transport will have it to me in 1-3 weeks and I am now just waiting.

102_3565.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will stay stock except for the exhaust that has already been changed. I like all my cars to remain stock...I'm just OLD SCHOOL.

OLD SCHOOL FTMFW!

• Founders

It will stay stock except for the exhaust that has already been changed. I like all my cars to remain stock...I'm just OLD SCHOOL.

:agreed:

Classic cars are meant to be stock :D

Got a call from Reliable Transport and the Can Am is closer to home and is in Detroit. I guess it wanted to see it's birthplace before it made its way to Illinois. It should be here next week.