Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Grand Am from the Albany, NY Area

Some of the Grand Am owners may know me...most of the Grand Am owners know my fiance's car before they recognize mine. :lol2: Mine is a red 2004 Grand Am GT. His is a white 2002 Grand Am GT with an Andy's Body Kit and a Warbird hood scoop.

IMG_3469copy.jpg

IMG_3502-2copy.jpg

IMG_3510-2copy.jpg

IMG_5723.jpg

IMG_5931.jpg

At this point the only items that I have put onto my car are a K&N drop in air filter, StreetGlow Underbody Kit, and a StreetGlow Wheel Well Kit. I have dual post mirrors and a plate filler that have to get painted and installed. We had a problem with the paint not curing correctly on the mirrors and filler.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey there and :lol2: nice cars.

Welcome! :welcomeFP: Awww GA couples lol

what happend to your wifeys G6? werent you two gonna be a G6 couple?

' date='Feb 3 2010, 02:25 PM' post='8002']

What mods you have planned for this year Alice?

I told Darrin that this year, the only mod he is doing is putting the ring on my left ring finger (wedding is this June). I might try to get him to respray the mirrors and plate filler with some new paint.

hey Alice, GA is looking great as always.

Hi Darren! I knew it was you when I saw that your car's color was primer black!

:lol2: and that's so awesome! Glad you two share something in common :cheers:

Having a common interest is a good thing! :)