Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

RSS Geneva: 2013 BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe finally shows up

Ringo64

• Founders

Filed under: Sedan, Geneva Motor Show, BMW, Luxurybmw-6-series-gran-coupe-geneva.jpg

The 2013 BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe may have debuted a full three months ago (time flies, huh?), but we're just now seeing it in person for the first time here at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show. The prolonged debut almost makes sense for BMW's big coupe, since it's a late entry in a segment that already includes stunners like the Mercedes-Benz CLS, Audi A7, Porsche Panamera and even the Aston Martin Rapide (if you're really reaching).

But that doesn't make the 6 Series Gran Coupe any less interesting - or stunning. We still don't 100 percent love the 6er's new front fascia, but there's no question that the sloping roofline and squat hind quarters are anything less than sleek and shapely. Oh, and get a load of that interior. The two-tone leather surfaces and two-passenger rear compartment look absolutely stunning.

BMW will launch the 640i Gran Coupe in the United States first, powered by the automaker's widely popular N55 3.0-liter turbocharged inline-six, good for 315 horsepower and 330 pound-feet of torque and mated to an eight-speed automatic gearbox. The eight-cylinder 650i and xDrive models will follow suit in short order, as well.

Cost of entry: $76,895 for the 640i. Get your wallets ready, and see a full brace of live images direct from Geneva in our attached high-res gallery.

Continue reading 2013 BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe finally shows up

2013 BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe finally shows up originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 07 Mar 2012 04:58:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.<h6 style="clear: both; padding: 8px 0 0 0; height: 2px; font-size: 1px; border: 0; margin: 0; padding: 0;"></h6>Permalink | Email this | Comments

di</img>

di</img>

autoblog?i=q1v7fQmX7xc:A3e8AUnCAoM:wF9xT3WuBAs</img> autoblog?i=q1v7fQmX7xc:A3e8AUnCAoM:V_sGLiPBpWU</img>q1v7fQmX7xc

/>http://feeds.autoblog.com/~r/weblogsinc/autoblog/~3/q1v7fQmX7xc/

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!