Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 1991 Firebird Formula 350-1 of 1,198 made!

This is my 1991 Firebird Formula 350. It has been a Show N Go vehicle for the last 12 years and is just starting to get noticed because of the amount of 3rd Gens left that have not been beaten to death. The paint is still the original Bright Red code #81 with a Silver/Gray interior. I used a set of red Grand Prix GT emblems to set off the car because of the extras that are Pontiac parts that I think make it stand out.

1. A set of 1991 GTA Tail Lamps.

2. A molded red Firebird emblem on the nose from a 1993 Firebird.

3. A WS6 emblem from a 1997 Trans Am

4. Chrome Center caps from a 1985 Grand Prix

5. Carbon Fiber accents on the dash, console and doors.

6. Bolt-On performance from SLP/ Edlebrock/ Hotchkis/ Hypertech/ MSD/ and BORLA.

7. I also have just about every brochure from 1991 to include Canada/ Belgium/ Japan and France.

The car currently has 59,000 and runs the 1/4 @ 13.7 and 100 mph. It will be featured in an upcoming issue of High Performance Pontiac magizine.

DSC03477-1.jpg

P1010146-1.jpg

DSC03459-1.jpg

DSC03451-1.jpg

P1010137.jpg

P1010141.jpg

DSC03473.jpg

DSC03452.jpg

DSC03444.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Do you ever put this car into shows in Pennsylvania? I usually go to plenty of shows and would keep an eye out for your car if I know you will be there. I really like the engine pic...clean and in show quality form.

Do you ever put this car into shows in Pennsylvania? I usually go to plenty of shows and would keep an eye out for your car if I know you will be there. I really like the engine pic...clean and in show quality form.

Thanks for the comments. I usually go to Pontiac Day at Raceway Park in Englishtown, N.J. I will try to go to most any JUDGED SHOWS, as I find that the popular (participant voting) mainly goes to the older cars from the '60's and '70's, even though mine is 20 years old, it is still to NEW for many people. A case in point is the Star Pontiac/ Buick/ Olds show ( in Easton, PA) where 90% of the cars that win are older GTO's and such. If there is judging I do travel the tri-state area, depending on the weather. My entire undercarriage is detailed and any chance of a T-Storm or rain would mess it up. Another problem coming up again this year, is the price of GAS. I would like to make it to the All Firebird Show held at Saratogo Springs, N.Y., but it is a good 3 hour trip, so again it comes down to how much is the fuel and tolls are.