Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Praxus's 1965 Lemans

2020 May
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

Sign in to follow this  
AndrewVolpe

1954 bonneville special

hey guys here is a forgotten classic its the 1954 bonneville special and was made by the same guy who designed the corvette. only 2 were ever made, and one of them was bought by some guy in an auction for a couple million and the other is in a museum, both of them even have the original air in the tires from 1954.

654_436_pontiac-bonneville-special-1312573527-959.jpg

moving-1.jpg

c12_0606_05z1954_pontiac_bonneville_specialinterior.jpg

bonnev15.gif

53216851_pr.jpg

195420Pontiac20Bonneville20Special20c.jpg

dream_21-1.gif

std_1954_pontiac_bonneville_special__dream_car_-6.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Featured Topics

• Similar Content

• By Jraymsith
      Hi my 92 Pontiac Bonneville ssei only has 100k miles on it but for some reason all the gauges dont want to work they going up and down expect the RMP AND THE SPEED wich work fine but everything thing else looks like its trying to have a heart attack. Could someone please help on this issue 
    • By jsslifelike
      Hello, all. 
      I've lurked here for a while now and I finally made a purchase in early November. I'd been looking for a '63 Pontiac full-size for about 5-ish years by that point. I wanted a nicely presentable driver that I could learn by replacing/upgrading things as I went, plus it'd be a great bonding opportunity for my boys and I as well. My grandfather was a mechanic at the local Pontiac-Cadillac dealer, but the Pall Malls got him long before I hand the chance to learn much from him. I'm working on power steering at the moment, coming up north I think has shrunken the torque converter seal, so that's next and a few odds/ends this winter need done. I also bought a reproduction '58 plate with the name of the little baby we lost inbetween the two we have and got a '63 sticker for it. I also plan on some sort of small dashboard container for some of his ashes at some point. Meet "Jonah". Car has PS, PB, A/C and power bench seat with 74k miles. Thanks for reading! 

• By Rob6648
      Greetings, I am from Priceville, Alabama. I have a 1965 Bonneville convertible. I bought it last year and started a major restoration on the car. Getting close to finished. I want it to be a driver, not a trailer queen. The car gets a lot of attention at shows. People really seem to enjoy it. There are more pictures in my profile, "about me"
    • By Sammy Boy
      I've got a 1970 T-37 Tempest, which i recently learned through PHS is nowhere near original, so ive decided to swap the motor from a 350 2v to a 455, the 455 i purchased came with a TH400 attached, but is from a 1970 bonneville. The T-37 as of now has a TH350, So I guess my question would be what would need to be changed, if anything, to put the bonneville TH400 into the Tempest or would the TH350 handle the stock 455?

Thanks, Sam

• By 65gtotrips
      My compilation of assorted Pontiac Muscle...
      PONTIAC • ALL YEARS • PHOTO ALBUM
      65GTOTRIPS https://foreverpontiac.com/profile/3605-65gtotrips/
Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.