Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Old guy from MN 70 GTO

Hey there, I'm Lee from Duluth, MN and I have had Pontiacs for as long as I have been able to have cars. I've had Catalinas, Bonnevilles, Grand Prixs and GTOs/Lemans.

I currently only have a 70 GTO left but it's great to get out in it whenever I can.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Not much for mods, the 400 is from a 70 GTO, with #13 heads(RAIII) I did add in 1.65:1 rockers and a RA4 cam, electronic ignition and a set of headers, 3 in duals all the way back and I also put in a Lakewood steel bell and a driveshaft hoop. It has a Muncie close ration and 3:73 rear.

I added OEM superduty springs and front and rear sway bars and I have South side Machine lift bars replacing the lower trailing arms. When I redid it I added in power steering from a 71 lemans sport to make it a little more drivable, and front power disk brakes from an aftermarket kit.

:)

I'm the 3rd owner of it, I bought it from a friend in the mid 80s for $750.

200668_1011471987567_1848044090_223.jpg

Took that a couple of days after I bought it.

Wow, back in the 80's? Not many keep a classic like that for very long. While yours isn't 100% original, these hold value regardless.

Wish my Pontiac had some sort of desirability like this, mine probably won't be brought back to life 40 years from now. :(

Nice! Welcome from another MN member, stationed in Cali though.

I would love to see that GTO of yours when I go to my Aunt and Uncle's in Two Harbors. They own a shop/deli there off the scenic highway called Tom's Logging Camp.

Hope to see you around more. Have fun on the forum and thank you for joining and sharing!

Sent from my mind using telekinesis.

Hey I've been to Tom's before. I'm up in Lakewood. Let me know when your around and I'll take ya for a ride

Really? Haha yeah, that's been my Uncle's place for a long time. Next time you go by, if you do, ask for Bill or Lauren and say "little Mark" (my dad is "big Mark") says hi! Haha

I'll have to take you up on the offer. I'm from Fridley (North Mpls. Suburb).

When I go home I usually set up a meet/cruise with the other MN Pontiac guys out there. I'll have to get you in on it. I'll probably be coming home in the mid-summer time.

Sent from my mind using telekinesis.

When I go home I usually set up a meet/cruise with the other MN Pontiac guys out there. I'll have to get you in on it. I'll probably be coming home in the mid-summer time.

Hopefully I'll be able to make it this time!