Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 1991 Firebird Formula 350-1 of 1,198 made!

Hello,My name is Ed Kozinski and I have a 1991 Firebird Formula 350. I have owned it for over 17 years and it has been a Showcar for the last 14 years. I live in the Central, New Jersey area and go to quite a few Car Shows in the Tri-State area where it gets is share of Best of Shows. It was photographed by the editor of High Performance Performance magazine this past November for a featured article in the next 6 months. It still has the original Bright Red finish, with many bolt-on items from SLP/Edlebrock/BORLA/Hypertech/MSD and more. I have taken the P4 Drag Racing class at Raceway Park @ Englishtown, New Jersey a total of 3 out of the last 6 years and my best has been 13.7 @ 100 mph. The undercarriage is fully detailed, along with the engine compartment and brake parts. It has 59,000 miles and runs like new. I have taken some photos which show some of details.

P1010144-2-1.jpg

P1010141-1.jpg

DSC03451-2.jpg

P1010137.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

When I first got the Bird, I contacted Pontiac's History Department, and got a lot of Dealer Only information. In the letter it stated how many Firebird Formula's were built (a little over 5,200) and of those made, only 1,198 were built with the L98 Performance package which was the 350 Corvette motor/ dual cat exhaust system/ 3:23 rear and engine oil cooler. I also got the Dealer order sheet which showed when it was ordered and when it was built and shipped. I do not know if you can still get in touch with them, but awhile back they were charging $50.00 for this service.

Because it was a Canadian Built car there is a section in GM Canada where you can get the build documents for your car. I got them both for my Chevelle and my GMC. I just cannot remember the way to contact them. It did cost about $40.00 I believe.

If I can find out I can send you the link in case you want to get more information on the car.

Sorry my mistake. I thought that the Quebec plant was the only manufacturer of the F-bodies in 1991. It was actually 1993.

welcometothetribe-1.gif Beautiful Formula and that's one hell of a factory package on her. I really like the custom tails with the 3rd break light integrated. :bowdown:

welcometothetribe-1.gif Beautiful Formula and that's one hell of a factory package on her. I really like the custom tails with the 3rd break light integrated. :bowdown:

Thanks for all the positive feedback. Those taillights are from a 1991 GTA and what you see is the reflection from the sun on the top of them. My 3rd brake lite (inside the top of the rear hatch) is really custom. It has a set of clear LED's that spell out 350 in RED when you step on the brakes.

Also those 16" Black Diamond Spoke wheels were a NO COST option and I was told (by a member of TGO) that they were ordered on only 15 Formula's in 1991.

Because it was a Canadian Built car there is a section in GM Canada where you can get the build documents for your car. I got them both for my Chevelle and my GMC. I just cannot remember the way to contact them. It did cost about $40.00 I believe.

If I can find out I can send you the link in case you want to get more information on the car.

Sorry my mistake. I thought that the Quebec plant was the only manufacturer of the F-bodies in 1991. It was actually 1993.

Wait, my car is Canadian built, could I look up that stuff? lol

And your car is absolutely beautiful! I love it!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac!