Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

markpetersonii's 3rd GTO...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats gay that someone put that badge on here then. :picard:

Yes, I agree.

nice! take it to the lake to test it out!

That would be a blast! :lol: We'll see.

' timestamp='1329195752' post='66665']

I love how dealers need to rebadge, debadged vehicles. Dumbasses.

100% agree.

Either they were trying to con someone or just really stupid...

I'm going to go with the latter. All the guys there were real cool but I had to tell them what the car was. None of them knew it was made for only 3 years, in Australia and the engines that were in them. In fact the guy I originally called and asked about the car to, didn't know who's signature is on the dash. He also told me that the GTO and the new Camaro were on the same platform... :picard:

didn't know who's signature is on the dash.

??????

I'm going to go with the latter. All the guys there were real cool but I had to tell them what the car was. None of them knew it was made for only 3 years, in Australia and the engines that were in them. In fact the guy I originally called and asked about the car to, didn't know who's signature is on the dash. He also told me that the GTO and the new Camaro were on the same platform... :picard:

Like I said before in other threads most people that sell cars dont know shit about cars. most people get into selling cars cuz they think they can make good money and be lazy doing it.

??????

Jim Wangers, he signed the small panel on the top of the center console. I'll take a pic later.

LOL o an invisi S/C

Yeah... Lol

Sent from my mind using telekinesis.

' timestamp='1329325110' post='66782']How much would you want for the spoiler, anyway?

$50 +shipping.

Glad to see you got another GTO, you're going through them like im going through Grand Prix's! But, spoilerless GTO's are sexy. Do it.

Haha thanks. Yeah, I think I'm going to get a lip spoiler though.

looks great!!!!

Why is the video distorted on the walk around? It's like you were filming in a coke bottle. lol

looks great!!!!

Why is the video distorted on the walk around? It's like you were filming in a coke bottle. lol

Thanks lol it's a fisheye lens.

• Founders

Why am I being "you're welcomed?"

Thanks!

You said "Thank you for watching the video" in the video. You are welcome kind sir.