Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

what speakers should i get?

Hey I have a 1993 pontiac bonneville sle and the sound system is okay because my grandma never used the radio (or the yakity yak as she called it) when it belonged to her. but now the speakers are dying and I would like to know what kind of speakers would be good for my car? I know nothing about speakers and want something that will last a while, sound better than stock, better bass and treb, reasonable price. any ideas? thanks guys

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:lol: yakity yak.

Well, since most stuff out there theses days is better than stock in the 90's I'd say you have a HUGE range in stuff you could get. I suppose it depends on what type of music you listen to.

• 2 weeks later...

did you find a set of speakers already? like Mark said, its all better than stock so you cant really go wrong with a choice. kenwood, pioneer, kicker, alpine, mb quart, boston acoustics, power acoustik, boss, sony.

yea but for some reason mine are already pretty good, they have wiked good bass and only 2 speakers work ahahaha like the bass is better than most of my friends cars, but still, i need new ones cus some songs play certain parts through different speakers. also my dad wont buy different speakers so im just gonna have to get new ones of the same kind