Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

aspiringcarguy's 1965 GTO

2018 April
of the Month

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Ringo64

WIN A 2012 FOREVER PONTIAC CALENDAR

We are going to give away one 2012 Forever Pontiac Calenar for FREE to one of our great members! We want to thank each of you for being a part of Forever Pontiac and making the calendar as great as it is so we figured we'd just give one away for free.

How do you win, you say? Easy, all you have to do is reply to this thread. That's it! We will pick a name at random next week and they will win the calendar.

Want a better chance to win? Those who are actively posting and contributing will get 2 entries. Easy huh?

We love having one of the best user bases on the net!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Wooo!!!!! Forever Pontiac!

free stuff maybe

big ups to foreverpontiac :) keep it going

Let's do this thing !!!!!

WOOT!!!!

Free Is Good. :pontiac:

Pontiac = good, calendars = good. I'm in.

4 is not enough. I need more!

a little late dont you think Ringo? and you say "free" and all the non frequent members come out. :lol: jk people, its good to see you all come on here every now and then.

Shout out to all you Pontiac fanatics! I'm crazy about Pontiacs! It was while I was searching for a Pontiac cars Calender when I discovered this board. I drive a black G8 GT to work and sometimes sport around in a yellow Solstice GXP. My first Pontiac was '68 Firebird 400. I also had a '68 Tempest, both great cars. Later I sported around in a black '78 Trans Am. I traded the '78 TA for an '81 maroon TA with a 4 speed and T-Tops. My favorite Pontiac is a '77 Bandit SE with 400 PMD engine. I sold the '81 TA in summr of 1992 for a measley $3500.00. It had only 64k miles and was near perfect. Years.went by and I drove a Chevy truck and hauled a Master Craft boat. Many years later I saw a little white sport roadster cruising through a 2 horse town and xxwas struck. 2 years later a purchased the yellow 008 Solstice. The G8.seemed like a reat bargain so I got one. My favorite thing is pushing the G8. to 180 while listening to Deep. Purples. Highway Star! I hope I win a Calender so I. Can take this other one back to. Walmart!

I love pontiac!!! I have 1993 pontiac bonneville with 86k original miles that I got from my grandparents. he is in pretty bad shape cosmetically but mechanically he runs like a clock, I am currently in the process of restoring him to his former glory!!

I saw the word 'Win'. I like that word.

Hmm! I like this idea :3

:yoda:

I am new to this site and already find it the best Pontiac site there is. I currently own 6 Pontiacs.

I am new to this site and already find it the best Pontiac site there is. I currently own 6 Pontiacs.

what cars?

Oooh, OOOh, PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!!!

Shout out to all you Pontiac fanatics! I'm crazy about Pontiacs! It was while I was searching for a Pontiac cars Calender when I discovered this board. I drive a black G8 GT to work and sometimes sport around in a yellow Solstice GXP. My first Pontiac was '68 Firebird 400. I also had a '68 Tempest, both great cars. Later I sported around in a black '78 Trans Am. I traded the '78 TA for an '81 maroon TA with a 4 speed and T-Tops. My favorite Pontiac is a '77 Bandit SE with 400 PMD engine. I sold the '81 TA in summr of 1992 for a measley $3500.00. It had only 64k miles and was near perfect. Years.went by and I drove a Chevy truck and hauled a Master Craft boat. Many years later I saw a little white sport roadster cruising through a 2 horse town and xxwas struck. 2 years later a purchased the yellow 008 Solstice. The G8.seemed like a reat bargain so I got one. My favorite thing is pushing the G8. to 180 while listening to Deep. Purples. Highway Star! I hope I win a Calender so I. Can take this other one back to. Walmart!

Mastercraft?!!! Don't know if I would admit to that!! Just kidding! Glad to see another skiier on the site. Welcome aboard.

a little late dont you think Ringo?

Its not 2013, it's only February still go another 10 months to go ;)