Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

A few shots of my 65 GP

First time posting pictures so I hope it works.

1965 GP factory 4-speed, 42,000 original miles,

Options:

WW tires

4-Speed

Radio - push button

Washer - windshield

Air cleaner - HD

Lamps - Back up

Wheel Discs - Custom - 8 Lugs

Glass - Soft Ray - Windshield Only

Mirror - Outside Rear View

Differential - Saf-T-Track

As you can see a very low optioned car but I bought it becase of the low miles and the 4-speed.

[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z318/skiinc/100_3248.jpg

100_3102.jpg

100_3097.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[img=http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z318/skiinc/100_3248.jpg[/img][img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z318/skiinc/100_3102.jpg[/img][img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z318/skiinc/100_3097.jpg]

There that should work if you copy and paste it or just make your IMG into lowercase. But its a nice car for sure my dad has a black 66 GP but it has like every option on it.

Thanks everyone for the great replys. I think I fell in love with the 1965 full sized Pontiacs because our first new car when I was about 6 years old was a 1965 Star Chief. But I have always loved the 65 GP or Catalina 2+2.

• Founders

I love it! I just love it! I love how more and more classic cars are making it to the Forums! Gahh!! We need our own section B)

You do it's called POTM :rofl: I don't think 1 classic car that has joined here hasn't made POTM

The midwesterners should have a meet in Pontiac, IL. I feel like it will make my life come full circle since I was born in Pontiac, MI and all. Haha.

Your Grand Prix is stunning. That color is breathtaking. I took some photos of my Sunfire with a local GP that was for sale, it was a '76 or something (I don't know the years of my classics very well :()

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

Looks great, how does the Sunfire handle? I have never driven one.

She handles well enough; simple, straightforward, a good everyday driver. She handles a million times better on the Eibach Pro Kit springs and KYB AGX shocks/struts I have her on, though, let me tell you. Takes turns and curves like a dream!

The midwesterners should have a meet in Pontiac, IL. I feel like it will make my life come full circle since I was born in Pontiac, MI and all. Haha.

Your Grand Prix is stunning. That color is breathtaking. I took some photos of my Sunfire with a local GP that was for sale, it was a '76 or something (I don't know the years of my classics very well :()

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

Nice pics. I agree that this is aPOTM worthy car. I have friends in my POCI chapter with them. I especially love the 2+2s dash!

I worked in Pontiac MI (at the old Pontiac complex) and I have been to Pontiac, IL. I know exactly where GP'65 took his picture. My favorite picture is in nearly Odell, which has an old 30s era Standard Oil gas station. I have a couple of pictures of the Lemans in front of it with the top down. Now that Pontiac, IL has both a Route 66 museum and the Pontiac museum. It is a must see destination stop for true mother road/Poncho fans.

I think thats a 1976 by the way the grills, hood and front bumper look. ;)