Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

RSS Video: Translogic takes DeLorean DMC-EV for a spin

Ringo64

• Founders

Filed under: Classics, Technology, Electricelectricdelorean-opt.jpg

This electric DeLorean is just a prototype, but our sister publication, Translogic got to take it for a spin and found that a 260-horsepower electric motor finally makes the DMC-12 the sports car everyone has always wanted it to be. While we get to see plenty of footage of the car lapping Houston Motorsports Park, this episode also includes an interview with DeLorean Motor Company CEO Stephen Wynne.

While we don't want to give too much away, Wynne discusses future plans for the Texas-based DeLorean restorer and remanufacturer, which include bringing the electric DeLorean to market. Wynne tells Translogic that the car is expected to sell for between $95,000-$100,000. The car is said to have a 100-mile range, which would make it roughly equivalent to the Nissan Leaf, but with far more performance - not to mention its iconic time machine looks.

With all the negative publicity some pundits have heaped upon electric vehicles as of late, we wonder if perhaps this is the car to change their minds about EVs? See Translogic's full experience with the electric DeLorean in the video after the jump.

Continue reading Translogic takes DeLorean DMC-EV for a spin

Translogic takes DeLorean DMC-EV for a spin originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 23 Jan 2012 11:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.<h6 style="clear: both; padding: 8px 0 0 0; height: 2px; font-size: 1px; border: 0; margin: 0; padding: 0;"></h6>Permalink | Email this | Comments

di</img>

di</img>

autoblog?i=XeytUkRJ4Y4:uUeVbKZGb2o:wF9xT3WuBAs</img> autoblog?i=XeytUkRJ4Y4:uUeVbKZGb2o:V_sGLiPBpWU</img>XeytUkRJ4Y4

/>http://feeds.autoblog.com/~r/weblogsinc/autoblog/~3/XeytUkRJ4Y4/

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

There are a few DMC clubs that come to Woodward every year. It is cool to see them all lined up during the cruise.

youre jus going from car to car arent you Mark.

Haha no, I've always liked them. I used to have a business card from a DeLorean dealer. I wish I still had it. :(

Sent from my mind using telekinesis.