Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Air ride, dirt ride.

' timestamp='1326522634' post='65014']

You owe me a ride in a G6.

I'd love to get in one of those, that cockpit is sick. That and the F-22 Raptor are at the top of my list of things to fly before I die. I'm half tempted to take out a loan for the $60 million to buy one and then just wait for hyperinflation when the country collapses.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I'd love to get in one of those, that cockpit is sick. That and the F-22 Raptor are at the top of my list of things to fly before I die. I'm half tempted to take out a loan for the $60 million to buy one and then just wait for hyperinflation when the country collapses.

do i even want to know what the monthly payments on that loan would be?

Lol thanks. :P

Welcome Hextic. A very good friend of mine is a pilot and has taken me up quite a few times. At least you have a cockpit haha he used to tow banners along the beaches here and it was all open. Now he flies from Alaska to New York shipping stuff.

Have fun on FP!

Sent from my mind using telekinesis.

Funny story, sometimes I still get banner tow jobs, I rent a C-172 for those. Geico had me flying an insurance banner in the wind storm the day before Hurricane Irene. I had to tell ground control I was serious about asking for taxi clearance in a C-172N twice before they stoppe laughing at me. Landing with a 45* crab angle in crosswinds was...interesting. I had to bail the damn banner and then go get it with my pt cruiser blowing around the airport grass.

Call me dumb, but I know what my limits are. It's all just vectors of force. At least the tower got a picture of my PT cruiser chasing down a geico banner. I gotta go ask if they still have that picture.

EDIT: Yeah, that's pretty much the closest I ever got to offroading. ._.

that look so freakyy.. The F-18 has something like this. So does the gunner for the AH-64

F-18 ones aren't nearly as advanced as that. In fact we are still using stuff from the 80's ;)

' timestamp='1326606092' post='65050']

#dogfightswag

Says the one with a rainbow dash avatar. I'm sorry, but I can totally picture Dash as a fighter pilot. And she'd probably kick Maverick's ass.

Edit: Not a dig on you or anything, just pointing out that Dash just screams fighter pilot at me. :P