Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Future Meets

Ghost

October Meet  

6 members have voted

Please sign in/register to vote or see results of poll. Votes will be made public once the poll closes.

i knew it. :cheers: anyways, my friends went go-karting in San Fran (i think). and they want to go back. jus putting that out there.

My friends dad owns LeMans Karting in Fremont. Ive been before and its a great place. We could have a NorCal GoKarting day for sure. If you dont mind, I could also invite the NorCal Goats that I have been a part of for a while now. Just lemme know.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres my car at a show with the NorCal Goats. I think we should invite them to our meets also. They have a lot of G8's and a camaro and they team up with the NorCal Vettes so we cruise with about 60-80 cars. Great guys and really funny too.

GoodGuys11_14_10050.jpg

eh, why not. sounds good. and injure yourself Mark or be gay so you can leave. :cheers:

LOL neither work anymore, haven't you seen Family Guy?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlIm-riMN6Q

No, really though... I want to go, so... :P

14th of november

it was really funny cuz some random person walked past and said wow this G6 is lower than the silver GTO next to me lol. Im at stock height and the GTO is lowered an inch or so. :lol2:

well about the discount....the dude isnt really my FRIEND, but i know him and its a good place.

oh really..? but before you said this...

My friends dad owns LeMans Karting in Fremont. Ive been before and its a great place. We could have a NorCal GoKarting day for sure. If you dont mind, I could also invite the NorCal Goats that I have been a part of for a while now. Just lemme know.

soo....jus saying dude. :lol2:

Sounds like Adam's making up friends again... :willy_nilly:

Go carting sounds fun.

And I wish I was in your shoes Marko.... I'd love to be out there... if I could... believe me I would!!!

• Founders

Sounds like Adam's making up friends again... :lol2:

Go carting sounds fun.

And I wish I was in your shoes Marko.... I'd love to be out there... if I could... believe me I would!!!

I guess its better to make up friends than claim to have invisible ones :willy_nilly:

haha oh you guys. for the benefit of the first time, i said that he was my FRIEND to point out that i know someone that owns it. However, he is stuck up and drives a porsche to school. Every now and again his daddy lets him bring the R8. Not the type of person I am friends with lol.

with all this talk of friends, I'm wondering when us NorCal guys are going to get together and do some breakfast? You guys doing anything Friday morning? I'm off, how about 11am, breakfast in San Jose?

I'll pass it along to brandon in an email. Pete? Get your ass up and come to breakfast! I'll be able to take care of that thing with the stick in the wallet you mentioned!

Im off friday too, but I wouldn't be able to make it... Im taking care of the lastminute things for my trip. Im leaving for Mexico for 2 weks or so. When I get back in Jan we can deff get together for bfast on a Sat mornin.

Im down. Ghost, brandon, bam, and me then? mention it on G6P and see if we can get one of the other san jose members in on that one.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Well, if all goes as planned I should be going up to Fresno to pick up the GTO this coming up weekend. Anyone want to meet me up there if I make it up there?

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.