Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Sign in to follow this  
[ChaosweaveR]

Northeast meet? (July-August)

depends on what date u pic, & where, i will try to show up.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

ill probly show up

Guys, somebody needs to picks a place and time. I'm free for absolutely whatever, so I can't decide. I really want to meet up with you guys lol

I might be up to Mass in September but that's neither here nor there I guess :lol:

Harrisburg!

I could do that. Only a 5 hr drive.

It has worked before, have had 2 g6 meets there and one in md that I went too. Still a 2hr 10 min drive but I went to school there so I like it there.

ugh well i just sold my pontiac and im still looking for another one. i was supposed to get a grand prix that was in florida, but hurricane betty had a say in it and flooded the car with 4 inches of water cus she thinks shes cool. dam bitch.... lol

Apparently Betty liked attacking Pontiacs :lol: Mine got hit by her as well and caused some damage

lol yea well im sad to say that i got another car and its not a pontiac. i got a 2004 black caddy cts 3.6L i bought it from oklahoma and it should be here within the week

CTS? Nice, the 3.6L is a stout and powerful motor. Make sure you have it's maintainence records, they need synthetic motor oils.

yea it even has a mobile one sticker on the oil cap under the hood. my family uses mobile 1 anyway. but its been taken care of pretty well. it has 32k miles on it and was really cheap cus it had hail damage (so it has little dents on it but who cares right? its a cts) so we call it dimples lol

sooo looks like we not doing this then? lol

Thread revival. Are we gonna try this again this summer/spring?

I'll be up there next month! But again probably won't have any time to do anything :(

wait did we have one and i missed it last year.

i'll be around

wait did we have one and i missed it last year.

i'll be around

lol no we didn't. The idea was tossed around but it never got rolling. So, being the NE Mod, I wanted to revive this thread a couple more months prior to the summer.

Come on guys we gotta make this work haha

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

lol no we didn't. The idea was tossed around but it never got rolling. So, being the NE Mod, I wanted to revive this thread a couple more months prior to the summer. Come on guys we gotta make this work haha Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

thought so but i do have those senior moments from time to time.lol

I'm down. Just tossing a location with stuffs to do out here. Syracuse NY. Farther for every one but me lol. But they have indoor go karts that do 35mph and are capable of 65 I believe. Also a 1/4 mile track although it is rather dumpy.

another location idea? maybe get a list and then vote and then set a date? generate interest via other forums aswell cause after all it is a pontiac meet.

3hr drive across I90 for me, not bad but we should get the geographics of anyone else expressing interest.

Sign in to follow this  

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.