Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Northeast meet? (July-August)

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, somebody needs to picks a place and time. I'm free for absolutely whatever, so I can't decide. I really want to meet up with you guys lol

• 2 weeks later...

ugh well i just sold my pontiac and im still looking for another one. i was supposed to get a grand prix that was in florida, but hurricane betty had a say in it and flooded the car with 4 inches of water cus she thinks shes cool. dam bitch.... lol

• 2 weeks later...

lol yea well im sad to say that i got another car and its not a pontiac. i got a 2004 black caddy cts 3.6L i bought it from oklahoma and it should be here within the week

yea it even has a mobile one sticker on the oil cap under the hood. my family uses mobile 1 anyway. but its been taken care of pretty well. it has 32k miles on it and was really cheap cus it had hail damage (so it has little dents on it but who cares right? its a cts) so we call it dimples lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Thread revival. Are we gonna try this again this summer/spring?

wait did we have one and i missed it last year.

i'll be around

lol no we didn't. The idea was tossed around but it never got rolling. So, being the NE Mod, I wanted to revive this thread a couple more months prior to the summer.

Come on guys we gotta make this work haha

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

lol no we didn't. The idea was tossed around but it never got rolling. So, being the NE Mod, I wanted to revive this thread a couple more months prior to the summer. Come on guys we gotta make this work haha Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

thought so but i do have those senior moments from time to time.lol

I'm down. Just tossing a location with stuffs to do out here. Syracuse NY. Farther for every one but me lol. But they have indoor go karts that do 35mph and are capable of 65 I believe. Also a 1/4 mile track although it is rather dumpy.

another location idea? maybe get a list and then vote and then set a date? generate interest via other forums aswell cause after all it is a pontiac meet.

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.