Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Northeast meet? (July-August)

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aight im down i just hope my car will be all prettied up by then lol

Boston,MA

I wouldn't worry about it lol, choas is demodding, I apparrently just like piling parts in my basement, Havoc is just restoring his as far as i know

I wouldn't worry about it lol, choas is demodding, I apparrently just like piling parts in my basement, Havoc is just restoring his as far as i know

Yeah, I might show up with only a driver seat and no carpets hahaha, but It will be good to get together and talk, ect. I just love to cruise around in my Phoenix in the summer. Hopefully my A/C will be repaired by then so I don't sweat like a dog in my black steel car haha

lol yea i got sham carpet from home depot, no center console(so the shifter is exposed and freaks all my friends out lol) and tons of rust and cracked paint everywhere lol

If the meet is close enough to me, I'll bring the GTP and the van (even if it is a Ford)

Suggestion: Maybe around the time of the Right Coast Syracuse Nationals, very big show around here

My location: Syracuse, NY

If the meet is close enough to me, I'll bring the GTP and the van (even if it is a Ford)

Suggestion: Maybe around the time of the Right Coast Syracuse Nationals, very big show around here

My location: Syracuse, NY

if the gtp is on the road by then i might be able to head over their too.

Depeding on where it's at, I'd be willing to make the drive, if it's ok for a GAOC regular to attend. I've been to alot and organized alot of meets, mostly GAOC related. It would also depend on exactly when, I'm not aloud to take off to much time close together. I go to Albany every year, just waiting for the date release.

I'm 9-10 hrs from MA, would you consider moving it 3 hrs West? lol But I don't expect you to change location for 1 guy, but I'm sure a few of my buddies from GAOC would make the drive..

Depeding on where it's at, I'd be willing to make the drive, if it's ok for a GAOC regular to attend. I've been to alot and organized alot of meets, mostly GAOC related. It would also depend on exactly when, I'm not aloud to take off to much time close together. I go to Albany every year, just waiting for the date release.

I'm 9-10 hrs from MA, would you consider moving it 3 hrs West? lol But I don't expect you to change location for 1 guy, but I'm sure a few of my buddies from GAOC would make the drive..

I got no issues with the GAOC members I know and are cool with. Bring more interest, and we'll settle on a spot closer to PA.

Chris, I think I know some of the members you don't like. Matter of fact, I've probably met most of them. I'll see who would be willing to come, I'm sure Stormtec_2.0 (Sean) will come, he's from Buffalo.

What, staff members from GAOC? I don't really care, but I doubt they'll like me. :lol: I know GAOC's Canuckistan membership doesn't like me...but they're Canadian, so that's irrelevant.

Oh, I'm not inviting them, just saying I've met the Canadians that your referring to is all. I liked most everyone I've met face to face on gaoc personally.

silly boy you have a grand prix not a grand am.....

I was going to buy this totaled grand am and part it out. Joined the 2 most common GA forums to introduce myself and got kicked off one. I never even ended up buying the GA lol

Sad but true, Sik is way too worried about hurt feelings now. Then again, I've noticed his presence on GAOC go up.

Speaking of which, I haven't been able to use GAGT.com all month. The site never loads if I log on, and I keep getting "server is too busy" screens. I know it's just me because if I manage to log out, the site still has activity. Shit's weird.

Yea. You just have to keep your comments to yourself there, and your ok. I'll voice a small one, but usually just let it go. Your car, your money kinda thing. But anywho, hope to make this, since Albany's date has been released, and it's in July. So, we'll have to see how it works out. If it's the same week, maybe I'll just make a week out of it! lol

• 3 months later...

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.