Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like if one day my baby be the pontiac of the month :Pedobear::pontiac::Pedobear: is nice to dream sometime

make a progression. it will show people what you have and what you have done to the car.

:goodmorningFP: hi like to no his not only new car for the car :welcomeFP: of the month not sure because i am 47years late for this i like to no if i have to put some :PICS: pictures of the car of what i done on it i make shoow to the :pontiac: fans and what i have to do for thank-you m: wicked and all fans of :dancingpontiac: ps sorry for mi bad englis :slap:

Votre question peut-être se retourner contre causée par un certain nombre de choses. Tout d'abord, je pense que le calage du moteur pourrait être éteint. En outre, vérifiez pour voir si votre avance vide sur votre distributeur fonctionne ou branché sur un port vide. Deuxièmement, votre carbertor peut-être sale et fatigué et peut-être besoin d'être re-construit. Reconstruire des kits et des avances à vide sont des pièces de rechange bon marché.

Translation:

Your backfire issue maybe caused by a couple of things. First, I think the engine timing could be off. Also, check to see of your vaccum advance on your distributor is working or plugged into a vacuum port. Second, your carbertor may be dirty and tired and may need to be re-built. Rebuild kits and vacuum advances are cheap replacement parts.

hey Frosty, let him know about the Progression section or at least The Car Show section to show off some pics.

Les modérateurs voulait me laisser vous le savez il ya une section sur le système garage et une section de progression qui vous permet de mettre des photos de votre voiture. La section progression est, où nous affichons notre avant, après, ou les travaux en cours de fabrication des projets sur nos voitures. Le système de garage vous permet de publier des photos de votre voiture.

Translation:

The moderators wanted me to let you know there is a garage system section and a progression section that allows you to put pictures of your car. The progression section is where we post our before, after, or work-in-process projects on our cars. The garage system allows you to post pictures of your car.