Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Upgraded Forum Software

• Founders

Well as you may of noticed there are a LOT of things different around these parts :lol: I upgraded our forum software to the most recent version of Invision Power Board. This is the same brand we were using before but it's well about 5 years newer :lol:

It has a lot of neat new features that you will find all over. Posting is still the same but you have a nice new WYSIWYG editor, alternatively if you like BBcode you can still use that as well. There are millions upon millions of new features and an upgraded backend to make us run more smoother!

Plus an extensive add-on department, there are a LOT of add-ons coming and some already installed like the new Point system! In which, each time you post now you will be rewarded with some points that you can use in a forum store that will allow you to do things plus more events and things to use them in the future!

Overall this is my Christmas gift to all you guys and myself (it cost quite a bit of change but I won't go there lol). So... Look around, it will take some getting used to but overall we are in for an overhaul on how we function and will be able to do so much more!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

LOVING the new quick reply setup. Everybody's avatar was wiped, but our sigs survived thankfully.

I like how it's easier to find the new posts as well, it feels more like a "forum" with this setup. Kudos on the setup! Black with red is very easy on the eyes.

• Founders
' timestamp='1325815891' post='64137']

So wait, about the money feature...it gets spent every time you change your profile? Like changing your avatar for example?

It might, I'll have to check the settings

• Founders
' timestamp='1325816775' post='64147']

I just noticed we have a reputation system now.

Huzzah!

*edit*

Oops, it's not working correctly. Jimmy, is it activated?

I'm confused, it's enabled but I don't see this damn setting for number of reps allowed per day :willy_nilly:

• Founders

Should be able to setup your Facebook account with your FP account and when your logged into Facebook you will be logged into here with 1 click ;)

Mine wouldn't link

I keep getting this bit of code

{

"error": {

"message": "Invalid redirect_uri: Given URL is not permitted by the application configuration.",

"type": "OAuthException"

}

}

• Founders

Also just for Mark I just added Tapatalk lol

' timestamp='1325818367' post='64161']

If I do that, will my FB wall become cluttered with my post activity from here? :lol:

Nope, unless you publish things via the share button it won't BUT there are status updates that you can sync between your FP profile and your FB profile ;)

• Founders

Mine wouldn't link

I keep getting this bit of code

{

"error": {

"message": "Invalid redirect_uri: Given URL is not permitted by the application configuration.",

"type": "OAuthException"

}

}

Whoops still set for the testing server, 1 sec...

EDIT: Should work now