Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Thar be a surprise afoot...

• Founders

In recognition of our 2nd year in existence I figured it was time we changed a few things... I will update this as said items progress but some time in I hope the next week or so there will be a night of downtime to enact said surprise. Further information will be given at said point ;)

With that I'll let you all think about what it could be and I will update this as the reveal date comes closer :huh:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

Something magical will be happening Thursday night so we probably will be offline for some of Thursday night. Afterwards the surprise will be in effect :picard: I don't know an exact time I will take the site offline but I'd say anytime after 6pm will be a safe bet :picard:

As always I will update our Facebook/Twitter with when we go offline, time frame and back up alert :picard: As well you can check the downtime message here.

Something magical will be happening Thursday night so we probably will be offline for some of Thursday night. Afterwards the surprise will be in effect :picard: I don't know an exact time I will take the site offline but I'd say anytime after 6pm will be a safe bet :picard:

As always I will update our Facebook/Twitter with when we go offline, time frame and back up alert :picard: As well you can check the downtime message here.

A FOREVERPONTIAC SMARTPHONE APP?!?!

No over the last two years we have been lulled into a false sense of security and it is becoming a Smart car performance forum. The whole site will be pink with flowers and little ponies laying around.

• Founders

No over the last two years we have been lulled into a false sense of security and it is becoming a Smart car performance forum. The whole site will be pink with flowers and little ponies laying around.

Damn you caught us :picard:

Looks like we'll have to go to plan B and continue doing a Pontiac form... :picard:

haha smart car and performance i don't think those words should be used in the same sentence.