Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Becksmerc 07 coupe

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got BFGoodrich G-force super sport 225/50/17's when I needed new tires. I have mixed reviews on them. The traction is alot better then the stock tires but I think they wont last as long. But usally stickier tires do were faster. I have a small crack/dryrot ring on all for tires after one year of use witch bothers me a bit. But its nothing major. The stock GT tires take 32 psi but these need 35 psi because the sidewall sag is a bit too much @ 32 psi. At high speeds these do seem more stable than the stock ones. You dont get as much thinning of the tires and wabaling. Off the line the wheel spin is a bit better, they seem to grab a bit sooner and you dont get that tire squeal sound off the line but a more spinning tire sound. That use to bothere me with the stockers they would squeal when you spin the tires, these sound more normal when you do spinn them up. . Iin the snow they seem just fine if not a bit better but not a huge diff but I dident ever have an issue with the stock rubber in the snow. The new tires are a bit noisie at first but after they were in there quiet but I think the stock tires were quieter and I do notice a bit of tire noise after a rotate. All in all im happy with them for the money I spent on them since I could of spent a lot more but also could of spent alot less a good mid grade tire for sure.

• 1 month later...