Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

58Bonne's 1958 Bonneville

2019 June
of the Month

Sign in to follow this  
Ringo64

Hellos!

Hey everybody my name is Jim and I'm the Admin here at Pontiac Forever! I own a 2006 Black Pontiac G6 GT Coupe and have loved it since the first day I bought it brand spankin' new! Got a couple mods goin on it and will post it up in the Progression thread in a bit. I have a bunch of plans for this forum so stick around and have some fun and learn a lot!

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Greetings! I am Dan and I own a customized 2006 Pontiac G6, will have a progression thread up shortly! Look forward to a wonderful Pontiac dedicated forum!

Hey Dan thanks for re-joining and help with the purchase of the domain!!!!

Hey Dan thanks for re-joining and help with the purchase of the domain!!!!

It's np at all, like I said, the wife and I have decided to support the forum financially, so expect another donation around the 1st B)

It's np at all, like I said, the wife and I have decided to support the forum financially, so expect another donation around the 1st B)

Oh yay!!!! Once I am finished re-adding everything you'll get a nice supporting member image and status!!

Oh yay!!!! Once I am finished re-adding everything you'll get a nice supporting member image and status!!

Awesomeness!!! I see we got another new member!

Hello, I'm Mark, I'm a post whore... B) you'll see me around A LOT.