Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

thinking of getting Grand Sport stripes (poll)

thinking of getting Grand Sport stripes (poll)  

30 members have voted

Please sign in/register to vote or see results of poll. Votes will be made public once the poll closes.

Moved both our comments out of the forum stickers thread. I just want to keep that thread on topic.

well with any luck the red forum stickers will be the color you want for the stripes.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark, just go get some vinyl, they have shops galore where you are, I'm sure you can buy vinyl from a local shop for cheap, then cut it out the way you want, so you can decide then on your thickness...

nice thanks

I think the 14x36 ($12.00) is the way to go I think the stripes will be longer than 2 feet bucause of the angle. Did you see you can order sample too? I was hoping for a metalic gray but they dont have it but my guy had a hole book of colors too look at.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey look what I found

2"/2.5" Fender Stripes $30.00

http://www.gwdecals.com/products/detail.php?pid=G6GT1-1105

1105_04.jpg

&

2" Fender Stripes $30.00

http://www.gwdecals.com/products/detail.php?pid=G6GT1-1104

1104_01.jpg

colors

http://www.gwdecals.com/colors.php

Not sure if they have the color im looking for but may be good for you guys.

Metallic Pewter

Met_Pewter.jpg

For me but may be too dark for what I want to do????

I saw those when I was looking at another thread but I wanted to wait and see if yours would be cheaper... No im not a cheapskate... B) just Ballin On a Budget that's all! :lol2:

I saw those when I was looking at another thread but I wanted to wait and see if yours would be cheaper... No im not a cheapskate... B) just Ballin On a Budget that's all! ;)

:rofl:

I got to sell all the site stickers so I can get my money back, then i'll have some mod money.

So again go buy some sticker!!! :lol2:

When I get home, which should be a month or so, if you guys send me in the mail a paper version of the exact length and cut, I can more than likely get the stripes made up for you in any color you want, just need to get ahold of my vendor, but it shouldn't cost you more than $15 for it, but let me double check that for you...

• 1 month later...

Buy a FP sticker so I can afford to do it. :rofl:

Its getting nice out so I need to get back to this.

I looked and they dont have what I want im going to have to order a custom color.

thanks thou

• 2 months later...